ten

REALLY SHITTY CHAPTER ITS SO BAD APOLOGIES 😭😭

"oh my god, oh my god i overslept!" seungmin got up moving hyunjin, hyunjin still sleeping like nothing is happening.

"oh my god grandma is going to kill me," seungmin took out his phone from his bag and saw that he had many messages and missed calls.

he opened his phone and immediately called his grandma. "minnie?" his grandma croaked, seungmin knew she was crying from the loss of voice.

"grandma i'm so so so sorry please don't be mad i forgot to tell you i was going to hyunjin's house for a little while, i didn't mean to sleep over it happened, i'm so sorry please forgive me mama," seungmin panicked, hyunjin was still fast asleep.

"oh minnie, i'm not mad, i'm glad to hear you're okay, please never do that again, next time text me, you almosted killed me minnie!" grandma scowled.

"thank you mama i love you, i'm gonna be home soon i promise," seungmin apologied again for the hundredth time.

"it's okay minnie, really," the old lady hung up, seungmin placed his phone back in his bag and walked over to the bed shaking hyunjin to wake up.

eventually he woke up. "mm good morning seungminnie," hyunjin rubbed his eyes. "i hate you, why did you let me fall asleep, my grandma was worried sick!" seungmin yelled.

"i'm sorry you just looked so peaceful and quiet while you were sleeping, i figured you were fine,"hyunjin gave seungmin puppy eyes.

"ugh whatever, i'm going home," seungmin rolled his eyes. "already? do you want to have breakfast atleast?" "no i'm good thank you, i'm still full from yesterday," seungmin smirked.

"what? oh..." hyunjin flushed red. "why would you say that," hyunjin hid his face under the blanket.

"because it's funny, you always tease me so why can't i tease you?" seungmin laughed. "you wanna know something hyunjin? you wanna know how you tasted like? well you tasted so sweet and warm against my tounge," seungmin climbed on top of him removing the blanket from his face.

"stop talking," hyunjin was red as a tomato, he hated hearing about himself when it came to things like that.

"hmm i don't want to though," seungmin giggled. seungmin felt like teasing hyunjin even more so he started grinding against him, both their dicks touching together between their cotton pants. (why y'all so horny i swear they be doing shit everyday)

seungmin let out a moan while he grinded against him. "you enjoying yourself?" hyunjin finally spoke after he calmed down.

hyunjin flipped them, seungmin now laying on his back while hyunjin was hovering on top of him. "you should know something, i hate being a bottom and i hate being submissive," hyunjin smiled.

"you just don't want to see me be more superior then you when i'm on top of you huh? you're scared it will make me too powerful," seungmin laughed.

"yeah you're right, maybe one day you can ride me though," hyunjin winked while seungmin scoffed while pushing him off of him.

"i'm going to go home now, i'll talk to you later,"seungmin got off the bed and grabbed his bag. "i'll wash your clothes and return them."

"no need, keep them they look better on you,"hyunjin smiled. "bye seungminnie," hyunjin waved at seungmin while he left.

seungmin entered his house, he looked around to see his three friends sitting on the couch talking.