twenty-four

all you could hear was the crashing sounds of trees hitting each other and rain hitting the ground at rapid speed as the storm grew worse and worse.

it was dark the only source of light was the lightning that would appear every now and then.

seungmin was seated on the desk as he watched the storm grow angrier and began to make a loud roaring noise through the window. (does that make sense)

hyunjin had fallen asleep and seungmin was still wide awake because of the thunder.

seungmin had a fear for loud things, everytime he heard the thunder he would jolt from the noise and cover his ears quickly.

the storm calmed down for a second, seungmin was calm until he got frightened by the loud noise, unexpectedly.

he tried not to scream when he heard it, he shakily walked over to hyunjin and slowly shook him awake.

hyunjin tossed and turned until he woke up, slowly eyeing the shaky boy that was in front of him.

"what's wrong?" hyunjin asked with a raspy voice as he rubbed his eyes. "m sorry for waking you, mommy," seungmin choked on a sob.

"aw, did pup get scared from the thunder? come cuddle with mommy," hyunjin reached for the blanket and opened his arms so he could wrap the younger around his arms and the blanket.

seungmin immediately fell into his arms and hid himself under the blanket leaning his head against the older's chest.

"m scared," seungmin whispered. "you don't like the loud noise, hm? you're okay, i'm here to protect you."

seungmin popped his head out of the blanket and smiled when he saw hyunjin's face.

"my brave pup," hyunjin cooed, pecking kisses all over his face.

the thunder kept going, getting louder and louder, scaring seungmin, he hid under the blanket as hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

hyunjin played with seungmin's soft and fluffy hair as a way to soothe the boy down. seungmin's eyes slowly began to flutter shut from the calming touches.

"can you try sleeping for me, hm?"

"scared," seungmin whimpered. "i know i know, you're safe with me."

hyunjin gently stroked seungmin's hair while seungmin was slowly falling asleep.

"my baby," the older whispered.

this is a really short chapter, i'm sorry. i literally have no motivation with this story idk what to do with it anymore and i lowkey forgot the whole plot of this story