eight

jeongchan content this was happening at the same time as changlix, minsung and seungjin!!

smut warning so if you don't want to read jeongin getting railed then skip this 😁

it was sunday and jeongin took a little walk outside his house for some fresh air, he was bored and his friends were out doing other things, so it was just him.

he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, he jolted in suprise of the touch. "hi jeongin did you miss me?" chan smiled.

"c-chan you're back, i thought you were gone for another two weeks," the boy was shy to be around the older.

"i came back early, i missed seeing your cute face," he smiled. "but i thought you would of been mad, i didn't text you or call you back," jeongin looked down to the ground.

chan brought jeongin's chin up with his finger, making jeongin look him in the eye. "oh no, i am mad, i'm really pissed actually, but i'm not gonna let it get to me," chan smiled.

"i-i'm sorry chan, i'm sorry i didn't mean to ignore you, i've been busy," jeongin gulped.

"busy? really? doing what? fucking around with other people?" chan grew jealous.

"n-no i would never do that to you i promise," jeongin looked away from the older. "then why do you keep avoiding my gaze?" chan raised his eyebrow.

"because i cant face you right now, I'm sorry please don't punish me," jeongin begged. "aw sweet fox, i can't just leave you unpunished for what you did,"chan stroked jeongin's hair.

"are you busy right now?" chan asked. "n-no,"jeongin answered. "good is anyone home?" chan waited for a response.

"no my family is out," jeongin looked everywhere except at chan's face. "oh good," chan grabbed jeongin and walked to his house.

they entered the house and went into jeongin's bedroom. "w-what are you going to do to me?" jeongin watched as chan was thinking.

"i'm going to make you go crazy, i'm going to make you cum like crazy, until you can't breathe, until you're begging for me to stop," chan placed his hand on jeongin thigh.

"but not using me, using this," chan smiled grabbing a small vibrator that can fit in jeongin's hole. "uh," jeongin shifted uncomfortably.

"if you want me to forgive you have to have this in your ass for... hm let's see how long you were ignoring me, oh yes three weeks!" chan smirked. "m- i'm sorry please forgive me," jeongin begged chan.

"oh you're sorry? maybe next time you shouldn't of ignored me, i came back home early to see if anything was wrong with you and it turns out you're completely fine, do you really deserve my forgiveness?" chan questioned the younger.

"n-no sorry master," jeongin whispered. "if you want to take your punishment then take off your pants so i can put it in," chan stated.

jeongin nodded, taking off his pants and laying on his stomach waiting for chan to put in the vibrator. chan lubed up the vibrator so it wouldn't hurt jeongin when he put it in.

he slid the vibrator in perfectly, smiling when he saw jeongin twitch from the sensation of having his hole stuffed.

chan turned on the vibrator watching how jeongin hid his face into his pillow to muffle out his moans.

"if you want me to forgive you then you're gonna have to let me hear you enjoy this," chan sat next to jeongin on the bed.

jeongin lifted his face off the pillow sitting up next to chan, chan upped the intensity of the vibrator, watching how jeongin uncontrollably shake and moan from the pleasure.