sixteen

hyunjin grabbed seungmin's hand off of his member and pinned him down to the bed. "i don't like it when you play with yourself all alone," hyunjin whispered.

"then play with me, mommy," seungmin smirked. "fuck you're so hot," hyunjin kissed down seungmin's neck. he placed his hand onto seungmin's member and started pumping up and down.

seungmin placed his hand over his own mouth so he could muffle his moans so he wouldn't wake his grandma.

hyunjin was going faster and faster he knew seungmin was about to cum so he let go of his member. "why did you stop?" seungmin whined.

"because i don't want you to cum yet," hyunjin smiled while seungmin whined even more. "what are you going to do to me," seungmin whispered.

"hmmm i don't know," hyunjin pretended to think. "well i know what you should do,"seungmin looked up at him.

"what is it?" hyunjin raised his eyebrow. "fuck me," seungmin smiled innocently. "what?" "fuck me." seungmin shrugged.

"do you want me to explain to you?, put your dick in me," seungmin smirked. "are you sure?" hyunjin whispered.

"yes, i am, i'm ready, i think i have been for a while now," seungmin wrapped his arms around hyunjin's neck, leaning in to kiss him.

"please fuck me, mommy," seungmin said against his lips. "mm okay, but do you even have lube and condoms?" hyunjin asked.

seungmin got up and walked out of the room, when he came back he had lube and a condom in his hands, he gave it to the older, blushing.

"oh? and where did you get this," hyunjin chuckled. "felix, he brought it to my house one time and said 'just in case you and hyunjin ever do it'," seungmin explained.

"i think i like felix even more then i did before," hyunjin laughed while seungmin blushed even more.

"okay all jokes aside, are you sure you want to do this?, i don't want you to feel pressured."

"yes i'm ready, i'll tell you if it's too much,"seungmin smiled.

seungmin got on the bed and started taking off his clothes including his hoodie while hyunjin made sure the door was locked.

hyunjin turned around and saw the boy fully naked, not even a shirt on nothing. "fuck, you're so beautiful," hyunjin praised.

"really?," seungmin looked down in embarrassment. "of course, why would i lie?" hyunjin kissed his forehead.

"if you're not feeling comfortable you can put your hoodie back on, i want this to be perfect for you," the older smiled.

"thank you," seungmin grabbed his hoodie out of hyunjin's hand and wore it, revealing his tummy a little because he knew how much hyunjin liked it.

"my pretty pup," hyunjin cooed. "so beautiful."

seungmin smiled as he laid on his back. hyunjin opened the lube and lubed his fingers.

hyunjin slowly pushed his finger in seungmin, moving it in and out, he added another finger, scissoring his hole open. (can we pls pretend that he's done i don't wanna talk about this anymore 😭)

he pulled out his fingers and started removing his clothes, keeping his sweater on so it wouldn't make seungmin feel uncomfortable.

"you can take it off if you want," seungmin stared up at the older. "you're just saying that so you can see my abs again right," hyunjin smirked.

"n-no." "i'm kidding," hyunjin took off his sweater, exposing his fully naked body. "are you sure you want to do this?" he asked the younger.

"yes i am, stop asking," seungmin sighed. hyunjin smiled, he lined up his member next to seungmin's entrance. (i forgot about the lube let's pretend he applied it on i'm so dumb)