letter five

Dear Sim Jaeyun,

You took my first kiss today.

I don't know how it happened. But you did. It was our eight session today, we were talking about your dog, Layla as you showed her picture to me while wearing a glasses of yours and you just grabbed my chin before pushing your beautiful lips onto mine.

I melted instantly at your touch, I was feeling a ton of things at the kiss.

Tingles all over my body. Sparks everywhere. Pins and needles rising from the raising of my hair at the building up tension between us.

It's the good kind of tension.

It was all an explosion of euphoria, with your hands soft against my cheeks and your kisses was passionate to me. I longed for your minty taste, I wanted to taste every inch of your mouth and that afternoon, you give me more than I could ever dream of.

It was ethereal, I felt as if I was dreaming because none of it seemed real. I wanted to pinch my arm and to wake up from such a dream, but when you caressed my cheek with your thumb, I knew it was true.

Our eyes were closed but I could hear your gentle but shy giggles and it led me to a very magical path to find the treasure.

You were my treasure, Jake.

I remember finally being able to touch your hair, as you proceed to hug me and laid my head in your gentle heaving up chest, for once I felt that I was truly loved by my crush.

I wasn't dreaming for once, it's the reality between us and you took over me like an angel that you are, taking me up with your saintly wings as you made me feel the most safe in your arms.

You stopped hugging me, and brushed your thumb over my lips and pulled me closer as I stared up in your eyes. Your other hand was in the back of my neck, and then I saw it again.

The pure interest in your eyes about me.

I guessed my own showed it as well because you didn't break our gaze, our noses brushed and our foreheads slowly teached as we slowly moved together in sync. It was like a music to my ears when we breathed at the same time for the second kiss between us.

We were something then, Jake, we were something undeniable.

I don't know what exactly, but when we were together, alone in the corner of the library with no one to see us falling in love, I knew we were something.

I want to be with you again, Jake, but we have to accept that some magical things were just fleeting.

It was all that, and would never last.

Sincerely yours,
Y/N L/N