[S3] Chapter 1: "Peace and Tranquility, My Ass."

(Play it as soon you start reading, or don't, also credits to the owner, video not mine, sorry if you're using a phone)

Cooper: "Season 3, Chapter 1 fellas let's go, Chapter 1 so..hold on..wait wait wait..someone's coming..can you feel it?..This wasn't supposed to happen in this chapter, anyway hope you like it and don't forget to comment any errors or things that don't make alot of sense or no sense at all, for example when the interaction is with a female character and it is mentioned as male, sometimes I forget to apply the "S" to the "HE" because I'm typing a little bit too fast, make me know about these errors, it always helps alot and I won't ignore your comment, I'll read it, I'll fix it and say There u go and shake your hand, anyway let's stop this conversation even tho I'm the only one talking here and let's read this damn large chapter, oh yeah chapter is kinda large so prepare yourself."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Location: Outside Yazuka HQ, Tokyo]

[20 Minutes After "Operation Skyscraper"]

[12:40 AM]

???'s POV

I was sitting there in the back passenger seat, legs together and hands resting on my thighs, eyes closed looking forward while the car was in motion, shortly after I felt the car stop in a certain place that I would recognize as the palm. of my hand, the driver after stopping the car rested his arm on the side of the back of his seat turning to me, I can feel his eyes on me..I don't even need to see, thank you father.

Driver: [Japanese] "Madamu, watashitachi wa anata no mokutekichi ni tōchaku shimashita." -He said nodding to me-

???: [Japanese] "Watashi o koko ni tsurete kite kurete arigatō." -I slowly opened my eyes to look at him-

Driver: [Japanese] "Anata wa watashi ni kansha suru hitsuyō wa arimasen, anata no otōsan wa kono kuni no tame ni takusan yatte imasu."

???: [Japanese] "Kare wa ī hitodesu, Yoi yoru o." -I nodded to him ready to leave the car-

Driver: [Japanese] "Ganbatte ne." -He nodded back-

After that little chat between me and the driver, I grabbed the door handle next to me proceeding to open the door letting the wind breeze blow against my clothes and hair, I closed the door letting the car drive away.

I walked towards the main door of the skyscraper, climbing the staircase until my figure was revealed when I reached the top where not so far in front of me was the main door, there were many Yakuzas lurking nearby, some ran into the skyscraper armed, I I walked in the direction of the front door getting some looks.

Yakuza: [Japanese] "..Sore wa kanojodesu.." -He said in amazement as he looked at me-

Yakuza (2): [Japanese] "Kanojo wa ie no naka de 15-ri no dansei o koroshimashita, kanojo wa hatsuen shuryūdan to shuriken shika motte imasendeshita." -He didn't knew he was a little close to me and moved away in fear as soon he realized that- 

I got all the looks of the men and women near the zone, they admired me, feared me, but I was not here to get compliments from them. I kept walking forward without stopping or looking elsewhere, one of the Yakuzas walked in front of me without noticing my presence, as soon as he turned to look at me he widened his eyes, dropping his rifle, he quickly grabbed it again off the ground and moved just before I had to push him out of my way.