Chapter 5: "Scientist's obsession" (Boss Fight) (Choice Warning)

Cooper: "Done, Logan decides to leave, he is showing that lust is not his type, he prefers to listen to his brain and not his body ... although neither of them speak but you already understand. Let's go with the chapter!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan's POV

Two and two are four, four and four are eight ... eight and eight are- Ah! Sorry, I was making a decision.

I was still looking down, her puppy's eyes made me feel bad, but I still refuse. I kept walking and she released me, there should be no problem if she doesn't have a mission for me. When I was about to open the door I felt a small needle into my neck. I turned around and saw her standing with a syringe in her hand ... I felt dizzy, my vision was blurred and I wobbled sideways.

Logan: "What did ... you do..to me ..you fucking.." -I asked clutching my head tiredly-

She did not respond and stood there, waiting for me to pass out ... don't ... stay awake ... cmon Logan!

My vision begins to darken to the point that I couldn't see anything..then I fell forward but felt hairy arms catching me..I passed out.

Eva's POV

After I caught him, I felt his muscular arms through his shirt ... control yourself Eva, you have what you wanted, do your thing. Yes. 

I put his arm around my shoulders and took him behind the lab past a wooden door, took him to the hospital gurney, although this is not a hospital. I laid him on the stretcher and took out some small but strong ties and tied his limbs to the bed, he would surely try to escape or hurt me. Wait ... how long did the effect take? Eh..I'll see later.

(This is a part of the room so you can guide yourself, the windows are barricaded and it would be a bit dirty)

I took a tray from the sink that I left to wash, turn the knob on the water and start washing. Minutes later I finished and dried it with a towel, with the tray in hand look in a drawer for the scalpel, if he refuses then I will remove it from the inside. At last I found the scalpel and put it on the tray along with some other medicines and treatments in case the effect is somewhat more lethal. I put the tray in the cart (What the stretcher has on his right side)

Zoe's POV

I was walking around the base looking for Logan, not that I care I just want to ... find him. I never liked Eva, her obsession with humans made her a little crazy from my point of view, wait ... talking about her ... Logan must be in her laboratory, that's where Harper told him to go, right? I went upstairs to the 3rd floor and walked to his lab door and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.