CHAPTER 1

ROSE POV

The principal said that I'll be meeting my roommate today.. In some sorts I'm happy that I won't be alone today.. before going back to my dorm ,I want to buy some chocolate milk.. I went to a grocery store to buy the chocolate milk.. after buying it , I went to my dorm..

The excitement of meeting my new roommate was increasing as my dorm was coming closer... I can't wait to meet her.. how she would be ? I hope she will be a nice friend..

As I got inside the dorm , I started looking here and there trying to find my new roommate.. I went to living room , but nobody's there , neither in my bedroom nor in the bedroom beside to mine.. I went to kitchen to put the chocolate milk in the refrigerator but as I opened the refrigerator , there were two packs of chocolate milk already.. but I remember I drank the last two bottles in the morning before going to school.. who brought them ?

Anyways , I poured some milk in my glass amd kept the rest of the bottles in the refrigerator and turned back after closing it.. but as I turned back , I was faced with a tall figure in front of me.. he looks familiar..

? : Why are you drinking my chocolate milk ?

His milk ? Wait what ?

Rose : Who are u ? Are u a robber ? What are you doing in my dorm ?

He raised en eyebrow..

but tho he doesn't look like a robber or something.. those small cute eyes... A sincere smile.. fair skin.. an extreme face genius... Wait a minute... Hold up a second.. h-he is familiar.. h-highly familiar... But before I could speak something , he spoke..

? : From where do I look like a robber to you ? And for your sincere information , it's my dorm from now onwards..

I looked at him shocked faced..

? : I'm Eunwoo... Nice to meet you.. a new kid by the way.

A new kid ?

Eunwoo : So u live here ?

Rose : Yeah..

Eunwoo : cool.. I'll be living here from now on..

Rose : Wait... That means..

"are you my roommate...??", we both said together..