CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR'S POV

Jihoon immediately ran to the poor girl as he take off his blazer and wrap it around Rose. He put one of his arm to the girl's shoulder to help her to walk.

Eunwoo stood up to follow the two but his manager stopped him because they're the next one to perform. But he didn't listen , he walked away to follow them.

While he was running to find Jihoon and Rose , he saw Hyerin smirking in the corner of the back stage's hallway.

EUNWOO POV

I stopped from running when I saw Hyerin. I know that she knew something about this.

" Hey Eunwoo " She greeted me with her smile while crossing her arms as she walked to my direction.

" Rose's and Jihoon's performance was a boom ! " She said as she burst out into laughter.

" I know that you did it. " I said to her.

" I did ? But I have never done anything. " She sassily replied back. My eyes diverted to the yellow paint on her dress. I am right.

She came towards me and grabbed my hand.

" Come on , your performance is up next , right ? " She asked but I pushed her.

" What ? " She asked

" You're crazy Hyerin " I said leaving her alone.

I searched here and there a bit eventually found them. I saw Jihoon comforting Rose on a bench. I immediately ran upto them.

" Is she okay ? " I asked Jihoon. Jihoon turned his head towards ame and his expression is clearly full of anger.

" Do you think she's alright after whoever did that to her ?! " He asked yelling angrily.

" You know what , you should stay away from her. I know you're concerned about her but it's for her sake ! " He added and pushed me away.

" You're just her knight , but I'm her prince , so it's my duty to save my princess. " I gloomly replied. I clearly hear what he said to Rose on the cafeteria few days ago.

Jihoon suddenly froze and after few seconds , he left a sigh.

" I know , but you're the reason why she's like this. " His angry tone suddenly become softer.

" I might be just her knight , but you're her prince and a prince's responsibility I to protect his princess which you failed to Eunwoo. I can't afford seeing her hurt. " He added.

Rose suddenly stood up from the bench.

" I'm fine okay ? don't be so cheesy you two ! Even I'm crying here , youe cheesy conversation made me laugh. " She sniffed and giggled.

" You're like elementary students who are fighting over a chair. " She look up to us.

" Now , go back , the program is still on going , I want to be alone. " She said as she walked away but stopped suddenly.

" I said I'm fine , don't worry about me." She gave us a teary but sweet smile and continued walking away.

" Just change your clothes ! " Jihoon and I yelled.

" I will ! " She replied without turning back on us.

Jihoon and I just stared at each other and decided to go back.