CHAPTER 14

ROSE POV

As Jihoon and I went in front of the stage , my heart started beating so fast and I was almost shaking. I have never been in such a condition so it is making me nervous. I took long breaths and tried calming myself down , but it didn't help. What calmed me later was a warm hand on mine. I tilted my head and there was Jihoon holding my hand in his amd giving him his sweetest smile.

" No need to worry Rose , I'm here for you. " His cheesy words made me feel fine.

Before we could start , I looked at the principal who was already in tears out of proud and happiness. He gave us a thumbs up and I smiled. Tilting me head , my eyes met with him.

Eunwoo

He was in the audience zone with his friends. Our eyes met but I instantly looked away from him to Jihoon. I gestured Jihoon with my brows signalling him to start.

He nod his head and I raise my bow as he starts to play.

JIHOON POV

Seeing her playing with her bow is magical , her eyes are sparkling like stars. The way she moves her body along without the melodies is an art. Park Rose is not just an ordinary girl , she is special , there's no other girl like her. I'm lucky to be with a girl like her.

She signalled me to start and I did. She was playing her violin. We both were lost in melodies. I tried focusing on playing the piano but my eyes were on her admiring her grace.

Park Rose is really special.

EUNWOO POV

" Isn't that Rose ? Eunwoo's roommate ? " JinJin said as he pointed Rose on the stage.

" Lower your voice , we all know that they're roommates secretly right ? " MJ reminded us.

" Ah yea , sorry. " JinJin apologized.

" But I never saw you approaching her earlier. Is talking with each other in public forbidden too ? " Moonbin asked me.

" No , it's fine to talk with her in public. " I answered but I can't keep my eyes off her while they're performing.

" Are you guys still... " Sanha was saying something but..

" You haven't talked to her since ? " The 5 idiots ask in chorus.

" Shush. I said lower down your voice. " I reminded them.

" Sorry " They apologized.

After Rose and Jihoon's performance , Rocky raised a large paper while the four others were laughing , Rose glanced at us but her expression changed. Her eyes were widened like she saw a ghost or something unusual.

I looked at the paper that Rocky was raising ,

" Rose , Eunwoo likes you."

Wait a minute

Hold up a second

I immediately grab the paper from Rocky and clutched it. Thankfully , no one noticed it except Rose and Jihoon who are on the stage. I couldn't afford it if other people would've seen it , it'll be a huge issue that can even affect our group , our career , our dreams.

" I'm mad now. " I said to the five giving them my upset face.

ROSE POV

As Eunwoo crushed the paper , his face went so red. I think mine's red too. This is kinda akward. Jihoon and I bowed while the people are clapping. They seem satisfied by our performance. Jihoon went back to the piano for the second performance.

I said that I'll use minus one audio for my solo but he refuse and he said that he'll accompany me by playing along using the piano. I totally envy him so much. I nodded my head to him and he started to play while I started singing.

Can't explain all the feelings
that you're making me feel
My heart's in overdrive and
you're behind the steering wheel.

Touching you, touching me
Touching you, God, you're touching me
I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart.

There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love, hoo-ooh
I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day.

You got me in a spin but everything is a okay
Touching you, touching me
Touching you 'cause you're touching me
I believe in a thing called love.

Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love, hoo-ooh

Touching you, touching me
Touching you, God, you're touching me, ohh
I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love..

AUTHOR'S POV

While Rose was singing , a pail of yellow paint poured at her from above. Her beautiful black dress is now yellowish and sticky along with unusual odor of the paint. It looks like someone intentionally add a fish oil to the paint.

That means it's not an accident , someone intentionally poured it to the poor girl to make her look bad not just infront of the crowd but all over the whole Seoul as the program is on live stream.

Rose is just frozen in there looking at the yellow paint roll over to her beautiful dress. Tears were running down to her cheeks , she can't raise her head to see the crowd because of embarassment. All she did is stood in there and grip the mic and look down.

But the weird thing is , there is someone playing an audio of Rose still singing but she's not singing at the moment. By this , they might accuse her from lip sync. But it's just Rose's recorded voice.

Who did this ? You know it very well.