CHAPTER 17

ROSE POV

" Do you perhaps like Eunwoo ? "

" Uhm. I actually- " Someone suddenly knocked on the door which gladly cut me off

Sanha went to open the door and it was Astro's manager. We all stood up to greet him.

" Okay boys , playtime's over , now go to the van one by one , wear your mask and cap. " Their manager said.

" You did a great performance earlier Rose. " , He added.

" Thank you sir , but I made a huge scandal of our school an-- "

" I know you didn't do it , I actually heard your rehearsals back stage , someone's probably insecure about you. Don't worry , I'll help you and the school. " He said making my heart almost exploding.

" Thank you so much sir , I'm so glad. " I thanked him with my wide smile and teary eyes.

Meanwhile , Jennie is taking selcas with the members. All members went one by one to van. But Moonbin came to me.

" Rose we are not yet done on our survey. " He gave me a wink that made me blush.

" What survey ? " The manager asked Moonbin.

" Uhmm nothing. " He replied and dashed to the van.

" Anyways , we'll get going now , see you soon. " The manager waved as we bowed to him.

Now , only I , Jennie and Eunwoo are left in the room. Jennie suddenly jumped making me startled. She started pinching me again.

" Slap me Rose !! " So I did.

" Ouch , I'm not dreaming , oh man !! " She said.

" I touched them , THEY ARE SO DAMN HANDSOME !!! " She yelled.

" Okay okay , calm down Jen" I patted her shoulders.

" Jen , inhale and exhale , relax. ". She listened to me.

I glanced at Eunwoo who's looking at us while giggling.

Cute

" It's getting late , I need to go home now. Bye and thanks for the memorable day yuhoo !!" Jennie waved at us and ran out of the house while screaming.

So , we are alone again.

I was about to go in my room but he called me.

" Rose , let's talk for a while. " I nodded and sat on the couch and he did too.

" So , what are we going to talk about ? " I asked him.

" I just want to say sorry. "

" For what ? "

" I've been ignoring you over the past few days , I'm sorry , I don't want to ruin our friendship because of a little misunderstanding. " He said to me while avoiding eye contact.

I patted his shoulder.

" Look at me. " I said to him , but he didn't. I put my other hand on his other shoulder.

" Look at me Eunwoo " I said once again. He looked at me and I can feel his breath because we are too close.

" There's no need for you to say sorry , I'm the one who's wrong here. I'm sorry for what you heard earlier that day. I didn't mean to say that. I just wanted this to be a secret , your career might be ruined " I sincerely said without leaving my eye off him. He seemed a little bit uneasy as he's still avoiding eye contact.