CHAPTER 9

EUNWOO POV

" Hyerin , your hurting my girl ! " I said grabbing everyone's attention.
I went to them and pulled Rose from Hyerin to me. Everybody was in shock when I called Rose as my girl and so was I !

" Eunwoo ? " She said while crying... It's breaking me.

" Oh my God ! I'm sorry woo , I wont do it again. She just started it ! She triggered me Eunwoo ! Believe me ! " She excused but I know that she's lying.

" I thought you're a friend " I said to her making her guilty and walk away. The boy is still there staring at us... Wait.. what if he's Rose's boyfriend?

" Is she alright ? " He asked me.

" She's though , She'll be ! " I replied as the akward atmosphere came. Then suddenly , my phone rings. I excused and answered the call.

*on call*

Sanha : hyung , manager-nim said that we need to go back to company.
Eunwoo : What ? Why ?
Sanha : No idea... Maybe an emergency show or something.
Eunwoo : Alright... Bye

*call ended*

I ended the call and walk back to them.

That boy is so concerned about her. He took off his coat for Rose... I'm jealous..

" Uhmm... what's you're name again ? " I asked him.

" I'm Jihoon " he replied.

" I need to go back to company for some emergency issues , Could you please take Rose to the dorm ? " I asked him.

" Sure " He replied with a smile.

" Thanks " I said as I walked to find a taxi.

ROSE POV

Did he just call me as ' his girl ' earlier ?? Oh my goodd !!

After Jihoon dropped me home , I went straight to shower and cried my heart out... But why I'm crying ?

After crying , I got out of the shower and went straight to my bed. At that moment I couldn't think of anything else so I slept..

NEXT MORNING

I went out of my room and turn my head to the kitchen. Eunwoo is not there.. l usually see him cooking at this hour... Well since he cooks for me every morning , I will cook for him today !

TIME SKIP LOL

It's odd that he's still not coming out from his room. I put the the plates with breakfast in it on the table and knocked the door but no one answered. Maybe he's tired , so he's sleeping... Maybe

So , l sat on the couch and waited for him to come out. I keep on staring at the door of his room. After 10 minutes , l knocked again but still... no answer. I tried to open it but it's locked.

More minutes passed , he's still not coming out. So , l just ate breakfast alone.. After eating , I tried no knock again but I don't want to disturb him. So , l placed a sticky note on the table saying " Eat your breakfast woo :) " i went to the main door and opened it. But when I opened the door of the dorm , someone rushed in. It's eunwoo , he didn't come back here last night ?

We almost bumped on each other. His eyes look so tired. Probably from over working. He rushed inside his room without saying hi or good morning to me... Strange

" Uhm , Eunwoo , where have you been ? I've been waiting for you. " I said while playing with the ribbon of my uniform.

" Oh , Hi Rose... Sorry for keeping you wait. " He said while taking off his shirt to change his clothes into his uniform... I turn around not to see his exposed body. This dumb man , he didn't close his room because of rushing.

I sat on the couch waiting for him. After 10 minutes , he came out and locked his room as he slung his bag onto his back.

" Let's go ? " He ask me.

I glance to the dining area... he didn't ate breakfast.

" Not yet , you need to eat your breakfast. " I said pushing him to the
dining area.

" But- "

" Eat first " I said to him.

" But I'm not hungry and we're late. " He protested.

" No , I don't care if we're late now.. you need to eat your breakfast... I cooked it for you. " He had no choice but to eat... What if he gets sick ? I promised to his manager that I'll look for him.

TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL

While walking in the school's hallway...

" Your cooking is delicious. " He praised making me blush a little.

" It's just a simple dish so , no need to praise me.. hahahhaha thanks anyway. "

The atmosphere went silent and getting akward... He broke the silence by clearing his throat and spoke ;

" I just wanted to say sorry for what Hyerin did to you , All I could do at that moment was just staring while she was hurting you... I'm sorry I couldn't help ! " He said with guiltiness in his words.

" It's fine , but you should stay away from her. She might put you in danger. She's a trouble maker , everyone in the school is scared at her.. even the gangs here. But no need to worry , all you have to do is stay away from her ! " I said more like warning lol..

" Okayy , But starting today , I'll promise that I'll protect you from Hyerin.. I wont let her hurt you. " He said making my heart burst as I blush.

We are almost near to Eunwoo's classroom and I suddenly stop from walking. He turned around with confusion on his face.

" What's the matter ? " He walks back to my direction. Good thing that even there's few students around , he used his mask and my cap.

" Just go now , I don't want Hyerin to see us together.. just remember to stay away from her. " I said.

He take a deep breath and ruffled my hair. After that , he held both of my shoulder and looked at me in the eyes.

" If that's what you want... " He said and walks away with a visible smile..

It's just for our own good Eunwoo..