CHAPTER 12

ROSE POV

" Uhmm Jihoon-ah , you misheard it. Actually I meant to say that , he used to visit my dorm--- " , I tried to make him understand but it didn't work.

" I already knew it Rose , don't worry , your secret is safe with me. " He gave me a sweet smile.

" Wait a minute , hold up a second , you mean you already knew that we're roommates ? " I asked him as my chopsticks dropped to my plate.

" Yea... it's obvious , I used to saw you two going out early to the female's dorm. "

I didn't reply to him and get my chopsticks again and played with it while looking somewhere else but not him.

" Rose , I said na don't worry. I don't need to know what's the reason why you guys are roommates but I atleast know that the reason must be valid. "

" Thank you Jihoon-ie , I really owe you.. please don't say it to anybody. " I gave him a worried smile.

TIME SKIP

Jihoon asked me to have a coffee with him at the café near the school , I go with him since I have nothing to do.

But I said to him that we need to go to Eunwoo's classroom to look for him , but it turned out that he is not there. Then we decided to ask Sebin about it. Sebin said that his manager called that there's a special event that they need to attend.

I'm missing him a little bit.

" You look so worried. " Jihoon said as we enter the Café.

" Erhmmm nothing.. " I relied boredly.

We took the seats on a vacant chair and ordered something. I ordered blueberry cheesecake with Strawberry smoothie , while he ordered Cappuccino and a strawberry cake.

While eating , I was just looking outside the glass window. Only just looking the people outside it. But suddenly , it started to rain hard. I hope Eunwoo doesn't catch some cold in this weather.

" Rose ? " I turn my head to Jihoon while raising my eyebrows.

" The music festival is coming , I heard that you're performing along with your violin. "

" Yea , but I need to have a pianist too. " I replied.

" I can be the pianist then ! " He stir his cappuccino probably just playing with it.

" Sure , that'll be great and we'll probably make a great duo " I replied giving him a warm smile in this cold weather.

When we stepped out of the café , there was a loud thunder scream. Without being in my senses , I cling onto Jihoon as I am scared of thundering.

When I got in my senses , I pretended to chill and removed my hands off Jihoon. He just chuckled. I'm glad that he had umbrella with him.

" I'll just send you to the dorm. " He wrap his left arm around me so that my uniform wouldn't get wet.

I never thought that he'll be this gentle and caring. When I first saw him , he was in the corner of the classroom with his earphones on. But he's really so sweet and fun to hang out with.

___ _ ___

3 DAYS BEFORE THE MUSIC FESTIVAL

EUNWOO POV