CHAPTER 11

Y/N POV

" Prince is more powerful than a knight , but I'll protect you no matter what... " , Jihoon said while passing his usual smile.

Okay sooo I ain't loyal now.

_____ . _____

After class , I made my way to Eunwoo's classroom. I just wanted to say sorry if I offended him by any chance. Atleast this is what I deserve now.

I'm about to reach his classroom but in the way , I saw one of the his classmate , Sebin.

" Sebin-aaahhh ! " , I called her.

" Oh Rose , Hi ! " , She greeted and came towards me.

" Uhmm... have you seen Eunwoo ? " , I asked her.

Oh Thank God it's Sebin to whom I asked because it's any other student then he/she might tell to Hyerin and then there will be a new drama to see.

" He didn't come after lunch. " She replied.

" Is that so ? "

She hummed.

" Oh ok thankyou sebin.. I'll go then. " I said and gave her a wide smile then I went away from there.

_____ . _____

I went to the dorm with a worried face. I just hope that he is not mad on me. When I get in our dorm , it's silent. My feet lead me to Eunwoo's bedroom. I raised my hand as I got courage to knock.

" Woo ? " I said as I knocked.

Noone answered.

" Are you mad at me ? "

Still , no one answered. I sighed and went back. I sat on the couch and put my bag beside me.

I took a glance on his bedroom door again and gasped. Maybe he's at company.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. After changing , I walked to the kitchen to cook for dinner.

I cooked light meal because I don't think he is mood for some big treat and neither I'm. After I was done , I place everything on the dining table. I smiled and sat on the dining chair waiting for Eunwoo. I want to eat with him and apologize.

It's nine in the evening now and he's still not home. I opened the refrigerator and get the almond milk and poured some into my glass. I put the milk back inside the refrigerator and sat back on the chair and drink my almond milk.

I waited for some more time.

It's eleven now. I covered the food with the lid and rested my head on the table.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up because of the sun rays hitting my face. I rub my eyes a few times and got up and then fixed my bed.

Wait a minute.
Hold up a second.

I remembered that I fall asleep in the dining area , who transferred me here ?

I went to my bathroom and took a relaxed shower and then wore my school unifrom and put on my shoes. I then grabbed my bag and went to the living room. It's silent. l glance at Eunwoo's bedroom door and gasped.
I then turned my head to the kitchen hoping that Eunwoo is there cooking a breakfast for us but he's not there.

My eyes moved to the dining table where the cold food I cooked last night is. I guess he didn't come.

@at school

It was lunch break. I passed by Eunwoo's classroom and glanced there hoping that he'd there and to my surprise he is.

He's happy with his classmates , with Hyerin. I'm a little bit down that he didn't listen to my advice that he musn't stick with the trouble maker Hyerin. But he looks so fine and happy. He is looking so comfortable with her.

After seeing enough , I went to the school's cafeteria to eat something for lunch. I walked to find a vacant table but I saw Jihoon waving at me. I smiled and walked to him and sat on the chair across where he was sitting.

" you look sad. " , he said munching his food.

" I'm just worried.. " , I replied and held my chopsticks.

" hmm ? worried ? for whom ? " , He looked at me , I looked at his eyes full of worry. As we got a good eye contact for few minutes , he moved his eyes to his plate and continued eating his food.

I didn't reply and continued eating.

" it's because of Prince Eunwoo , right ? " He added because I didn't replied.

I then nodded.

" you know what , you need to talk to him. " Jihoon said as he put down his chopsticks.

" but how ? " I said with worry in my eyes. I drank my glass of juice and said ;

" he's busy and he's not always in the dorm because he's busy ! " I put the glass harshly on the table making a thud sound.

Jihoon almost choked on what I said , he immediately finished his juice and looked at me with eyes fully widened.

" you what ? What do you mean he's not always in the dorm ? "

#fuck_my_tongue_slipped