CHAPTER 8

ROSE POV

OH ! It's Yang Jihoon , one of my classmate. Not gonna lie , he's charming , his face is small , but he's complete introvert type of a person... why is he here ?

He handed me a handkerchief... I just stared at it.

" You need it , come on. " , He said with a smile..

I grab it from his hand and lean on the tree while wipping my tears using his handkerchief , it's smells so masculine...

" Thanks " , I said while looking at him with a soft smile..

" Always welcome Rose " , he said as he sat beside me..

EUNWOO POV

I saw Rose under the tree but she's with a guy... I think i don't need to comfort her now :(

That guy and Rose are talking and laughing.. I can't hear them but it looks like Rose is comfortable with him.. seeing Rose with some other guy comforting her who's not me makes me kinda mad and jealous ?

I can't see them both anymore so I left the place.

TIME SKIP AT DORM

ROSE POV

I am laying on my bed and doing nothing. I'm glad that Jihoon put me in good mood because of his jokes , I never thought that he's good in that stuff. His smile is so charming... Uwuwu he's so cute..

I decided to go to a store near the school because I'm running out of chocolate milk and also ramen..

I change my uniform into a normal one and went outside.

AT THE STORE

I bought ramen and chocolate milk and now I want my favourite cookies.. I looked at every shelf and gladly I found them..

The moment I took it , someone tap my shoulder.. I turn around and saw the one who embarrassed me earlier , Seol Hyerin..

" Oh it's really you ! " She said while giving me a wide smile but I know it's fake... I didn't reply and look away and walked to the counter.

" Oh so she's ignoring me ! " I can hear her fast footsteps approaching as she pulled my hair and drag me outside the store..

" Hey ! Let go of me ! " I pleaded as I hold her hand trying to loose onto her grip.

" No way...just because of you , Eunwoo didn't eat with me earlier ! You bitch ! He keeps saying that he needs you ! " She said while scoffing..

As she said those words , she pulls my hair even harder making me tear up because of pain.

" Stop it , It's hurting , please " I started to sob while pleading her.

" That's enough , you already embarrassed her earlier in the cafeteria and now here ? You're a grown woman but you act like an immature person. Come on Seol Hyerin ,stop with this bullshit. "

I heard a familiar voice and I looked at the direction realizing it's Jihoon coming out from nowhere.

EUNWOO POV

I skipped school because my manager called me. They rescheduled our show that was supposed to be held this hour. When I came to the dorm , Rose is not around...!

I usually see her eating this hour. When I opened the fridge , there's no more chocolate milk. Ahhh andwaaee ~~

I went out to a near store to buy some.I wore my cap and mask just in case. I'm near to the store when I hear Rose voice..

I ran to where the sound was coming and the next thing I saw was Rose was crying.. that Hyerin again ? What's with her ? Does she really hate Rose that much?

Suddenly someone came out from nowhere.. oh! it's the boy from earlier who comforted my Rose..

" That's enough , you already embarrassed her earlier in the cafeteria and now here ? You're a grown woman but you act like an immature person. Come on Seol Hyerin , stop with this bullshit. "

But still Hyerin didn't let go of her.

" Hyerin , you're hurting my girl. "