Chapter 1 : Where it all fell down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

!!TW!!
GUNS, BIT MARKS, STRANGE CREATURES, DEATH ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the gold sun, shining on to my face. I got up and out of bed went to my closet and got my cloths for the day; which was a dark sage skirt ,white button down shirt, and a unbutton brown cardigan. Looked out of my window and saw all of the friendly villagers. Smiling, I walked out to my chicken coop, got the basket so I could collect the eggs. As I was collecting, I saw one of my chicken dead,
what the..? I thought, I was never threaten or hated to my knowledge.
I looked closely and saw... bit marks. which was strange for these were weren't normal bit marks, like a wolf or a fox... but almost human. I quickly cleaned out the dead chicken and resumed collecting eggs.

Once I was done, I headed to the local market to deliver the eggs. As I was walking I saw the old woman. She seemed like she was rambling about something.

"Hello!" I greeted to the old woman, she immediately stopped her rambling and turned to me.

"Why hello there Ms. Adelaide. How are you today?" The old woman asked holding her staff

"I'm doing wonderful, but sadly, one of my chickens died. I have no idea why but the bit marks were strange." I said, rambling on hoping that the old woman knew why. She was wise yes but many thought she was just crazy so they would always avoid her.

"Well what is strange in just an unknown to you." She said then pointed the tip of her staff on my head.

Sighing I nodded my head and bid her fair well.

~Later~

Night fall came and I was exhausted, I was sitting at the table enjoying my soup and was about to finish up until I hear a loud rawr soon followed by a gun shot. Then screaming, confusion filled my brain. I then ran quickly went to my cabinet and got my handgun. Once I walked out the kitchen, a creature feel from my roof, as I jumped I shot the creature twice make sure it was dead.

"What the hell..." I said to myself with a confused voice. I ran outside not wanting to waste time and not wanting to die in fear that if I stayed in the house I would have died.

As I stepped out I saw more of these werewolf like creatures attacking what once was a normal village with a death trap as a castle. Did it come from the castle? I thought to myself and probably many others while hoping they don't die.

What was going on...?