Chapter 9: Who to chose...

~Y/N's Pov~

~Y/N's Pov~

I looked at Alcina to see sadness in her eyes which made me soften my eyes. 

"Alcina, is something wrong?" I said to her getting out of my bed and hurrying to her, the sadness that shone through her eyes told me that she wasn't ok. 

"Ethan winters..." She started off, I confused of course ask what she meant by 'Ethan Winters'

"Ethan winters?" I said to her with confusion. She looked me straight into my eyes then walked away. I was shocked as what just happened. I knew Ethan was trying to find his daughter but what was he doing to make Alcina so pissed.

I walked around to try and find Ethan but was unable to find him.

"Ethan" I said quietly "Ethan!"

All of the sudden I felt a hand over my mouth and pull me back into a room I was all of the sudden freed from the persons grip and saw it was a Ethan.

"Ethan what the hell?!" I said to him but he put his pointer figure on my lip to try and quiet me.

"Shuuussshhh" He said with a figure on his lip as well. "Don't want her to find out I'm in here because you can't be quiet." He said as he turned his back to the door.

"Sorry, but why do you need? Plus I have a few questions for you anyways." I said to him pointing my figure at him. He turned to me and told me..

" I found a way to get us out of here." He said, I was shocked, I didn't want to leave Alcina nor was I ready to leave this place I called home. 

"I- h-how?!" I asked him in stutters.

"I found a book page saying how their was a dagger in this very castle that could kill her ." He said, I looked at him with wide eyes and my breath taken. He wants to kill her  I thought, as much as I wanted to stop him from his plan I didn't feel like telling him that she was my significant other, he would think I'm siding with the enemy and using him, I didn't want to lose Ethan as much as I didn't want to lose Alcina.

"So you with me or not?" Ethan asked. I looked at him with soft eyes not wanting to do it but still wanting to help him. 

"I'm on board with kill her Ethan but I will try and help you find Rose ok?" I said with honest. He nodded with a understanding look in his eyes. 

"But I have to ask you something Ethan.." I said to him. He looked at me waiting for me to ask him something.

"What did you do to the Lady Dimitrescu daughters?" I asked him. He shrugged and looked to the ground.

"Ok so, I may have killed them..." He said my eyes widen. I knew he killed one but all of them? 

"But understand I had to it, they wanted to kill me first." He said, I understood but he had done so much damage in Alcina I just couldn't believe him, but he didn't know about Alcina and I. He started to act like a child who didn't want to get into trouble.

"Ok, but this conversation isn't over just yet. We'll talk about it later." I told him and he nodded. We went tours the place where the dagger was apparently at. Ethan stopped to do something but I felt like we were being watched. I looked around and saw nothing so I turned back to Ethan to see he was signing me to follow him. I started but when I see Ethan was already outside and near a tower I turned to the castle and soften my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alcina...I still love you darling." I said to what felt myself and her as I walked away to go follow Ethan. 

~Alcina's Pov~

"I'm sorry Alcina...I still love you darling."

As she walked away I still felt the love for her. But why, why did she leave with that...

Man thing...

She must see him as family or as a friend, or at least I hope. 

I started to quietly follow them in the tower, wondering what they were doing.

~Back to Y/N's Pov~

I followed Ethan into the tower and saw him step up to a coffin but then I felt a hand on my should, knowing damn well it wasn't Ethan.

"Alcina.." I said quietly for only her to hear.

"That's my name my love, and I forgive you..." She said then kneeled down to my ear and said, "But you have to forgive me..." She stood back up to her normal height and headed towards Ethan, I couldn't her do this to Ethan, he was like a friend and a brother-figure. I quickly shouted to stop her.

"Ethan! Behind you!" I said to him but right when I said that she grabbed him but the neck but in responds he stabbed her in the hip, which caused her to gasp and throw him out the window. I was shocked and frozen, Alcina started to turn into something I couldn't identify. I looked are her in shocked but still knowing Alcina was still in there. She turned to me and I looked at with soft eyes and begging for her to not do what she was about to do, to let it go and we could be happy. But she screeched and flew off with Ethan in one of her claws. I went to go chase them and end this at once.

I couldn't lose them both at all, even if it kills me

(Ayyyy The story is almost coming to an end :D. Kinda wish I could do make it longer but I liked how the story is going so far. I'll try to finish the book tonight though )