Chapter 8: The Dance with her

(Hey guys so this chapter does have a song for it but if you don't want to listen to it that's alright with me not forcing you to. But hope you enjoy :D )

~Y/N's Pov~

I decided to leave Alcina's room, as much as it was comfortable I need to go back. As I was walking down the hall I hear a light 'peesh' coming from the right of me. I turned to see Ethan signing me to come to him, I walked to him with caution.

"Ethan, Have you found Rose yet?" I said to him hoping he did but he sadly didn't

"No, not yet. But I hope I do. I've lost to many important people in my life. I can't lose Rose." He said with sadness and not wanting to lose his only child, which was understandable for an adult. I looked down to see his right arm had a line of blood on it. I grabbed it and looked at it.

"Jesus, Ethan. What the hell happened?" I asked him, he took his hand way from mine.

" The big one with the hat caught me and long story short, she cut it off.." Ethan said calmly as my eyes were widen to see how calmly he took it. 

"Excuse me?!" I quietly screamed at him. "Are you ok at least?"

He nodded and I sighed. " I should head back, be more careful next time ok?" He nodded and disappeared. I turned around and headed to my room.

Once I got to the room I suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion and decided to lie down. 

I woke up to be greeted by a gift on my bed, I sat up and reached for the gift. I looked at the gift and saw a card on top, I opened the card to be greeted by a letter

'Dearest Y/N,

I hope you enjoy this gift I have gotten you. I thought you would like it as much as I thought of you. I do hope you would join me in the ballroom for a surprised as well!

For your love

Alcina D~'   

I sat the letter down and brought the box up to me, I open it to find a dress/suit. 

(I feel like I was making Y/N to lady like so I'll let you decide since I don't want my anyone to feel forced to wear a stuff if they don't want to or not comfortable to :] )

 I was stocked at the outfit, it looked elegant and yet not so much of a standout. I smiled at the outfit and decided to go and get ready. Once I was done getting ready and putting on the outfit I decided to go to the ballroom since I started to become curious. I reached the ballroom and saw Alcina looking beautiful as always but different... I looked close up to see that she look human, normal size and all. My eyes widen to see this and her, I smiled her outfit almost match mine as well because she wasn't in her normal outfit but in beautiful dress (I can't find the picture but if you know what I'm taking about the it's that one or the suit she looks really fucking powerful in that one) I walked down the stair case to see Alcina smiling at me at me as I was smiling back. I reached the bottom and started at her with a soft smile. 

"Hello love." She said to me and I giggled at the name.

"Hello to you too" I said with a little curtsy. I walked up to her with a smile and with eyes of amazement. 

"You look..." I said almost breath taken by how she look, 

"What, do I look that bad?" She said almost hurt but joking around.

"Breathtaking" I said finishing my sentence.

She looked at me with a soft smile and with shocked almost. Music all of the sudden start to play in the background (play the music ladys and gents. But if you don't want to play the video up there its fine but I suggest to listen to it. The song is 'Night and Day' by Billie Holiday )  Alcina reached her hand for me take it and I happily did with a smile. We started to dance together like there was no tomorrow, filled with twirlers and dips. I could be happier at all. She was my everything, the holder of my heart ad I hers, I felt whole with her, I felt happy with her and no one else could take that feeling away for me. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my little life. Our smiles could be taken away from this moment. 

We started to come to an end to out dance and just slowed danced with one another. Happier then ever. I could feel her heart beat and smiled by the sound of it. 

"I love you Alcina" I said to her without hesitation.

She smiled "And I love you too Y/N..." I looked up at her and she looked down a bit

"Always and forever"

I felt happy until...I woke up?

It was all a dream sadly but a lovely one, one no one could take from me. I smiled humming the song that played in my dream and repeating the finally words to myself

"I love you, always and forever Alcina.." I said with a smile and looked out the widow see a small light that was coming from the sun.

"Even in death I will always love you Y/N" I heard her say from my doorway, I looked behind me to see her and smiled.

"Glad to see you safe and sound." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

'Till  you let me spend my life makin' love to you...'

I was happier then ever...

'Night and Day...'

With her