Chapter 10: Happy at longest last

~Y/N's Pov~

~Y/N's Pov~

I finally found a way up to the castles tower, but the shakes and rumbles made me pause so I wouldn't fall and break anything or worse die. I ran quickly up the stair to finally finding the entrance of where I saw Alcina flow off with Ethan.

"Ethan! Alcina!" I said but I felt as if they couldn't here me through their own fighting and thoughts.

I quickly looked to my left to be greeted with Ethan and... a GUN?!? I then saw Alcina headed toward Ethan so I quickly grabbed him and moving to the left, we both hit the ground when all of the sudden I hear Ethan call my name.

"Y/N?! What the Hell are you doing here?" He asked and grabbed me up from my spot and brought me towards a little hide out. He then started to grab another gun out of this pocket and handed it to me.

"Here.." He said to me but all I did was look at it. "Y/N, take it!" He said looking at me.

"Ethan I can't.." I said, He must of thought that I don't know how to shoot a gun because he the started to say, " It's pretty easy to use one, see-"

"Ethan, no it's not that.."

"Then what is it?" He said with a curious look on his face.

I looked with a soften expression and he took it. He widen his eyes and looked at me.

"Ethan I can't because I don't want to hurt her..."

Ethan's face expression soften as I gave a small smile but then I saw Alcina come towards us was all her might. My eyes widen and I looked at Ethan.

"Ethan!" I said to him and pushed him back as Alcina came straight towards the hide out and knocked it down.

Pain rounded through my body and so did the darkness and silences of voices...

Then the silences was taken over by a loud ring and a light.

Death has welcomed me into it's loving arms...

But without her....

~Alcina's Pov~

I crashed into the building laughing, knowing that I hit someone but once I flew back up I saw Winters looking at the crash building I looked at it to see a familiar hand..

No... It couldn't be...

Realization hit me like a god damn planet..

I've kill the one I loved the most... I've killed my love....

I've killed Y/N

Enrage took me as I screeched and saw Ethan with teary eyes and his shotgun. I dogged the bullets and screech

"Look what you made me do Winters" I said no wanting to but Y/N's death on myself.

"First you've kill MY daughters, wreck MY home, then you've made me kill MY beloved Y/N! You will PAY Winters" I screamed at him. Then went full speed at him.

~Ethan's Pov~

I saw her coming straight towards me, so I threw my hands up in defense mode, I hit the wall and grunted. I saw some stairs and decided to climb out them as fast as possible. I shot and shot over and over again till finally her body accepted defeat and fell bring me with her to the bottom.

~Back to Alcina's Pov~

Once I hit the bottom I felt all the pain Y/N must have felt... I only wished I could have won and token revenge for my dearest Y/N. But now I at least get to see her one more time in the afterlife. Maybe we could be happy there and not in this curl world. I open my eyes to be greeted by a ballroom... similar to the one in my palace but lighter and bright. I looked down at myself to see a formal dress/suit and back to my human form once that I haven't been in for years. I smiled till I heard a voice.

"Alcina?" I turned to see my Y/n who looked breath taking in her dress/ suit (same ones from Chapter 8 but the suit is White and Gold :] ) My eyes widen I looked at her with happiness.

"Y/N!" I said running up to her then clapping her face with both of my hands and brought her into a kiss. Tears streaming down my face happy at last with the one I've loved the most. We pulled away and put our foreheads together.

As a song started playing I stepped a few steps back and held out my hand for her to take, and she gladly did, we danced like their was no tomorrow as the song was playing, happier then ever and together, both of us not wanting to let go of one another. With twirls and dips, the music was about to come to an end. Our eyes connected, with smiles on our faces we were happy at long last.

"I am forever yours my love.." She said with the softest smile

"And I yours" I said back to her.

'Till you let me spend me life makin' love to you.'

She was the owner of my heart

'Day and night..'

and I hers.

'Night and day~'

and no one can take it away..

(The End :}

Hoped you all enjoy and if you any ideas for a next book please do tell me for I have no ideas expect for a few but since I'm a multi fandom person I don't want people to be uncomfortable with me making a fanfic book or an oc book for a fandom you guys may not be in. So please do because I'm open to suggestion :D

Bye! )