Chapter 5: Set Free

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N's POV~

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woken to the hard floor and little giggles and laughs. Opened my eye's to see who it would be, as I was opening my eye's, bury yes but noticeable because I saw three dark shaded floor long dresses. The giggles started up again.

"Ah, looks who awake dear sisters." One of them said noticing I was awake.

Once again giggling, but this time the giggling soon turned louder when my vision started to turn into focus. Then all of the sudden the giggling turned into laugher when I heard their laughs I heard loud footsteps. As those loud footsteps were appeared. As I sat up I say her...

..Lady Dimitrescu

 My eyes widen by just seeing her....She hasn't changed at all, looks for sure...but did she change, change?  I questioned myself looking at her with big eyes, like seeing the death message right outside my door. 

So much chatter was going on it was  hard to make out each work.

"Girls!" Lady Dimitrescu yelled out, causing the three girls to look at her.

"I'll go first, see if her blood is like her mothers or not, sweet. If not it should be a quick fix." She said. Blood? My BLOOD?!?! What does she need to do with my blood?!? I thought to myself and started to feel a little pail and how it was noticeable, in which I was correct. The tall lady and her daughters took saw this and laughed.

They all stopped when the lady took a step forward and the one blond hair took out her knife, I shuffled back to the wall, no where to go. As she grabbed my hand and slit it, I gasped out of pain wanting it to end... But I knew how this would end. The lady came up and sucked my blood.

"Hmm" She said looked me from the top of my head and to the end of my feet. "Blood seem a bit unsweetened." She said, as one of her daughters gave her a handkerchief, as she was cleaning the blood off her face, I was getting scared by the second. This castle, this...woman, was a haunting memory to me... something I wish I never got to sneak into this castle at all... 

I missed my mom. I missed my friends.

As I was thinking to myself, Lady D and her daughters walked away while I lied back down exhausted from all the blood lost.

After a few hours pass, I hear footsteps again. As the foot steps came closer I see her..

Lady Dimitrescu

"Hello Y/n" She said stopping in front of the cage.  She then reveals the keys to the cage, my eyes widen as I saw them.

"Now unlike your mother, I'm letting you live." She said putting the keys into the lock and unlocking the door.

"You can only walk around my castle but if it's locked, do not enter... Understood?" She said blocking the door and saying the rules, I nodded and stood up, almost losing my balance. She took a notice in this, sighed and took my shoulder. 

"Come, lets get you some food." She said, leading me to the kitchen.

Once we were at the kitchen I saw wonders of food, some I couldn't identify.

I looked at her my face in shocked, she nodded and let me free to eat. I ran to some fruit and grabbed the F/F (Fav fruit). As I was eating it I felt like I could hear her smile. I smiled a bit and continued to eat my fruit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

So it may be awhile till I post another chapter, I am moving so I don't know when I will post next. Updates will be on my page/bio thing. 

Hope you all are enjoying it so far cause I'm running out of ideas...

Have a wonder day and a wonder night!!

Bye