Chapter 7: Beautiful name

~Y/N Pov~

~Y/N Pov~

I ran over to the hanging Ethan wondering how in the hell he got here and what the hell happened to him because he looks like shit.

"Ethan, Hey!" I said to him quietly. He looked up a little to see me and smile.

"Thank god a familiar face." He said, I smiled a little then looked around to see how to get him down. I saw a lever near a fireplace and quickly went to it. I pulled the lever and it brought Ethan down. I quickly went to him and help him out of the hooks. He grouted loudly but I shut him up by putting my hand on his mouth.

"Shush" I said to him at least trying to shut him up or giving him a sign to shut up, he took the sign and tried to stay quiet. Once I was down he stood up and walked over to a dresser and grabbed a first ad juice thing. He brow it on his both of his hands and placed it back down. He looked at me and asked, "How the hell did you get here?" He said. I told him a short story and he nodded.

I went my own way to avoid any suspicion while Ethan went his own way to try and find Rose and a way out. I went back to my room and waited for at least something to happen it was getting boring and I wanted something to do.

A while later I heard a knock at the door, I stood up from my bed an headed to the door to be greeted but Lady Dimitrescu.

"Hello Dear.." She said as I looked up, brushing at the name, I stepped to the side as she entered.

"Hello?" I said, confused onto why she was here. "Is everything alright?" I said trying to find out why she was here.

She looked around my room for something or maybe... someone.

"Yes everything is alright." She said turning to me and smiling as I smiled back." She put her hand on my shoulder and said," If you see anyone or anything, please do tell me. It seems that we have a little problem that we will fix straight away." she smile down at me I smiled back at her. Why would she care so much about me? I thought to myself, I was just a villager in a town nothing more, with a crush on some WHO COULD KILL ME! We said goodbye and went back to whatever we were doing. I looked at the window to see some snow coming down, It really looked magical.

~Later~

I decided to walk around some more until I heard some cries coming from the bedroom that Ethan was hanged from. I knocked and heard a "go away" followed but more crying. I entered into the room anyways to only see Lady Dimitrescu...crying?  Seeing her cry like this almost broke my heart, they looked miserable. With their head and arms on the bed it was easy to tell that they didn't want anyone to see them this heartbroken.

"Dimitrescu?" I said, all of the sudden they stood up and revealed their fingers knifes. I took a step back not wanting to get hurt.

"Oh! Y/n, it's just you." She said and covered up her knives fingers.

"Are you okay, I've seen you were crying" I said concerned for them. They sighed and sat down on their bed.

"Something happened earlier.." She said head down, I was confused by 'Something happened earlier' it must have been life changing if she was crying that hard.

"My Daughter, Bela, was killed.." She said almost with a voice crack. My eyes widen surprised that Bela was killed. All three of her daughters were strong enough to never be destroyed unless a window was open or if they went outside.

"Oh, do you know who could have done it?" I said, having a clue of who could have down it.

Her voice started to change when she said their name, "Ethan Winters" she said.

Called it 

She started to  break down once again which made my heart shatter. I kneeled down to comforted her, patting her back and whispering 'it's alright' 'I'm hear for you' ' everything's ok' trying over and over to comfort them. They turned her head to face mine and smiled.

"Thank you so much Y/N" She said to me, tears still streaming down her face. I was about to say 'No need to thank me' but I all of the sudden my eyes locked onto theirs. I saw the sadness in her eyes turn into a wonder, her golden eyes that once hold blood and cruelty into merciful and love. It all felt magical until their were scratches from. Lady Dimitrescu got up and almost left the room but quickly turned to me and kneeled to me.

"Be safe for me, I will be right back for you to check if you are safe and out of harms way." I nodded, but my actions took over me and her beauty was just to breath taking. I gave her a  quick and peck.

"You too.." I said straight into her eyes and smiled, she gave me a quick peck as well and was about to leave the door before she said, "You can call me Alcina" then left. I repeated her name in my head and blush.

A beautiful name for a beautiful woman