Chapter 3: First day in kindergarten

I totally forgot my sister's birthday was yesterday!!! Anyway, happy birthday to her~ While whoever is reading this, gets this chapter.

It was a peaceful day when the family of 3 finally decided to move to the city when Yin Feng was 2 and a half. By then, Yin Feng had the strength of a 12 years old so they weren't worried they he would get bullied. As for bullying his classmates? Yin Mu and Baili Feng expressed that since their personalities are quite antisocial, Yin Feng's should be the same. So no interaction with classmates equals don't even bother to bully.

Furthermore, Yin Feng earned a pass in terms concealing the fact that they were cultivators so it was agreed that Yin Feng is allowed to go to kindergarten once he turns three.

Since those two husbands does not need to eat, only Yin Feng who haven't entered nascent soul require food. So their daily expenses are quite minimal. It's estimated that they had enough money for 3 months of feeding Yin Feng after buying the apartment. Moreover, Yin Mu got the job as a bodyguard for a small business owner for a period of one week.

It was said that young business owner received a message stating someone was going to try to kidnap him in two days time. Furthermore, the organization who will kidnap him has a bit of fame.

As for why it's only one week? It's because the organization will only try to target a person for a week. Any more than that requires the employer to pay more. What the businessman was counting on was that the employer would either not have enough cash for an extension or that he was not of high importance for the other party to spend too much money in targeting him.

The salary from that one week is quite lucrative, and can allow them to support Yin Feng for at least a year. So Yin Mu decided to go for the easy cash. The job officially recorded anyway, so why not? As for the danger that was stated in the agreement? If a mortal could kill a demigod, he might as well hit his head on a tofu block and be killed that way.

As Yin Mu was considering the possible ways to be thrifty of the money earned, he had forgotten to consider one fact.

"Another bowl!" Baili Feng exclaimed with a satisfied look on his face. As Yin Mu place the second bowl of rice in front of Baili Feng, he looked at the amount of rice in the rice cooker. The rice which should have been enough for Yin Feng's consumption for the whole day has been emptied out along with the dishes in the table.

Looks like he couldn't resist not eating Yin Mu's homemade dish for almost 2 years that he ended up binge eating.

About Yin Mu's cooking, it was needless to say, it was not a problem even if Baili Feng had to eat the same dish everyday. However, with Baili Feng eating along with their son, Yin Mu has to find another lucrative job within half a year just in case.

_____________________________

In region deep inside the Amazon. A rank E dungeon silently appeared, with no bursts of energy and no light to welcome it's arrival, it's one of the most basic and weakest of all dungeons, only containing a barely 1000 goblins within the dungeon. However, when the dungeon restriction becomes lose year's time, lives will be lost which caught the attention of the special investigation team in the US. In just 1 weeks time, 60 over lives were lost, which includes a whole bus of hikers, of which only 1 survive the massacre.

The survivor is in horrible condition and was entering hypovolemic shock when the army found him. It was a surprise that he had relies on such strong tenacity to survive until then. But even though he survived, he was now in the ICU in a coma. The military could only search blindly of the cause of the massacre until the hiker hopefully wakes up.