Chapter 5: First dungeon in China

Happy Chinese New Year!!! I decided to publish two chapters for this novel I'm writing. Praise me!

Bernice, who was the psychology specialist sent by the white house, immediate informed the vice president the information that she had gotten from the survivor the moment she entered the car. After a few minutes, the vice president hung up and immediately rushed to the president's office and told him everything. Seeing that this was an unprecedented threat to the world, the president immediately called for a world conference to be held within that week.

From this day on, humanity had a new great threat- the threat of the formation of 'dungeons' filled with monsters.

_____________________________

A year later

Daddy said Feng Feng had a strong enough foundation when he was 5 years old and had started teaching Feng Feng how to cultivate to the qi refining stage 3 months ago! Now that Feng Feng was in the 7th stage of qi refining and had learned how to utilize his concealment bracelet which was also a storage bracelet. Daddy Feng had also given some defensive tools to Feng Feng to play with!

Papa then said that these defensive tools allows one to defend against a nascent soul stage cultivator for quite a while. But if demigod stage appears, papa and daddy Feng will rush to where Feng Feng is, all Feng Feng needs to do is throw out and activate all the defensive tools for stopping a demigod level cultivators's attack.

Other than that, Feng Feng also started with basic sword training to prepare Feng Feng for sword arts when he reaches 7!

As for his school work? Feng Feng feels that it was too easy and finishes it early everyday so that he had more time to play with formations and train!

His favorite is now the formation class! He is now a Low Mortal level formation master! Papa said that it was because Feng Feng had the same type of eyes at daddy Feng that he was able to see the locations that corresponds to the correct elements as those of the formation flags, but when he reaches high Mortal level, that would be harder because some calculations is required and the when he goes higher, some techniques are required when placing the flags. Feng Feng didn't really understand, but he was still excited that there were more things for him to learn!

"Feng, breakfast is ready." Yin Feng who was lost in his thoughts and Baili Feng who was lounging on the couch, immediately bolted to the table once they heard those few words from Yin Mu's mouth.

"..."

Since those two gluttons will respond once he called the name 'Feng', Yin Mu just used that method to cut down on the words he had to utter in a day. Efficient, simple and works perfectly, so why not?

_____________________________

Baili Feng sign with confliction emotions as he saw Yin Feng entered the gates of the kindergarten.

Although qi refining stage can be crossed easily and one can reach late qi refining within a week if that person was talented, a month at most for the least talented cultivators. But with the less concentration of qi, it would take normal people quite long to gather qi, years even. So according to Feng Feng's speed, Baili Feng felt melancholy... if the qi had risen more then Feng Feng would have reached peak qi refining by now and started on comprehending his own base dao to advance to foundation building.