Chapter 9: Kim Sunguk

I'm might make small edits in the chapters I've published. Maybe when I've written more then I may need to do that but not now lah.

The trip back home was nothing special, well, other than the fact that Baili Feng had tagged along and that Seonil was the one driving.

As they reached the garage at home, Yin Feng finally spoke up. "He knows that we're cultivators." Yin Feng pointed to Kim Sunguk.

Hoping that he would not be nagged for letting an ordinary person in on the secret, Yin Feng immediately sold Kim Sunguk out without remorse. "He has an ability that can see other people's status screen or something. I didn't tell him myself."

Kim Sunguk who did not know that he had been sold out by Yin Feng, excitedly replied, "Yeah, I can see the ability of everyone in this car. It says 'Ability: cultivator' " He rambled

Kim Sunguk had happily sold himself out too.

Baili Feng who was dozing off, immediately sat up and stared intensely at Kim Sunguk who was seated at the third row seat with Yin Feng, his eyes seemed to be able to bore holes into Kim Sunguk. This made Kim Sunguk shift uncomfortably in his seat.

Yin Mu didn't like that Baili Feng was staring so intensely at someone else and immediately covered his eyes.

Baili Feng who lost sight of his newly discovered 'interesting object', tried to pry Yin Mu's hands off his face but Yin Mu wouldn't budge. So Baili Feng turned his head to Yin Mu and looked at him with a questioning face. Seeing that, Yin Mu didn't continue to cover Baili Feng's eyes while Baili Feng proceeded to glare at Yin Mu. Unfortunately, with Baili Feng's cute-looking face (through Yin Mu's rose tinted view, of course), there was no way in hell that Baili Feng could even think about intimidate Yin Mu. Yin Mu even saw the glare as Baili Feng's attempt at seducing him and gave Baili Feng a short peck on the lips.

Baili Feng was stunned for a moment. He then quickly opened the car door calmly with a deadpan expression and hopped out. Upon his feet reaching the floor, he instantly rushed to the house as if the most terrible mind sealing spell was chasing him, unlocking the house door that was situated within the garage, and proceeded to close the door with a loud bang.

Yin Mu, who was satisfied with Baili Feng's reaction turn to Yin Feng and Kim Sunguk and said, "Head to the playing room, we'll discuss this there." He then happily ran after Baili Feng.

Poor Seonil was forgotten as usual.

However, Seonil was not unhappy; he was used to their antics and personalities anyway. And it is very entertaining to see their interactions.

Furthermore, he had just been given the role of head of Hunter Association which is responsible for the management of levelers and was cracking his head on how to identify levelers without this matter being revealed to most of the general public. Lo and behold, the best solution was right in front of him.

Seonil cleared his throat, "Yin Feng, would you be so kind as to lead the way to the playing room? I've got something to discuss with your papa."

Seeing that he was already leading the way for Sunguk, he may as well lead the way for uncle Seonil too. So, Yin Feng nodded in agreement. And so, the three headed towards Yin Feng's so called, playing room.

_____________________________

Looking at the boxes of weird things scattered around the room, Kim Sunguk asked curiously, "This is the playing room...?"

Yin Feng, who was eager to finally be able to share his collection to someone else who was around the same age as him, nodded proudly and excitedly pointed out where everything was with a big smile on his face, "Over there is going to be the safe area where the library is going to be, along with my game consoles, qi powered toys, qi control training equipment and finally, my collection of swords!" He pointed to the left side of the room. Despite there was nothing but boxes right now, Yin Feng was confident that he would be able to decorate it according to his ideals.