Chapter 7: Founding of the Hunter Association

I finished my internship! Anyway, to celebrate, I've decided to publish this.

In a meeting, somewhere in the US.

"How sure are you that his words are credible Jessica?" A stern looking middle age man with a crew cut asked. "For all we know, he might just be dreaming."

Jessica, who had recently interrogated the survivor who had just woke up, replied calmly with a tint of sarcasm, "Sergent major Burks, forgive me for my impertinence, but aren't you aware of whether his words hold truth or not? At this point, you may as well be confirming your conjecture."

Raymond Burks chuckled, "Well, report accepted, you can go now." He waved his hands carelessly in a shooing motion.

Jessica rolled her eyes, but replied sternly, "Yes, sir!" And with that she walked out of the room, leaving Raymond with his thoughts.

Korea

After dropping the two husbands, Seonil first headed to a seemingly normal high rise building 20 minutes away. He then took the elevator up to the 50th floor, and calmly entered a meeting room which hosts 5 people. One of which was the demigod that the two husbands saw that day.

"Seonil~" The other demigod chirped. "So, who were the two we saw that day? I hope that they will not create chaos in this dire time."

"Sung Eun-Seok..." Seonil furrowed his brows in annoyance as he took a seat at the chair labelled number 5. His surroundings glowed slightly with a light blue hint, "When did I allow you to call me so casually?"

As Seonil was prepared to butt heads with Eun-Seok again, a lady in the in the seat number 3 (sitting beside Seonil) said, "Stop acting like a married couple again you two, we still have important matters to discuss."

Seonil spluttered in embarrassment, "I don't even like him!"

"Aww, I'm hurt. And I thought that we have bonded over these 500 years..." Eun-Seok teased.

Seonil crossed his arms and coldly glared at Eun-Seok before proceeding flip his head to the left like a kid to ignore him.

Seeing that everyone had calmed down, the person in seat number 1 cleared his throat and said, "Since we are all here, let me go through today's meeting agenda with you."

A PowerPoint slide flicked open with the projector and shows a few words:

1. Appearance of two demigods
2. Recent surge of dungeons
3. Levelers appearance and identification

The person in seat 1 said with a hint of accusation, "First, the president would like to solve the two demigods who were recently 'invited' into our country."

Seonil knew that the person in seat 1 was hinting towards him and snorted, "Your country, not ours. I'm only here because of my brother's descendents. Furthermore, they were employed by me." He bullshited. Mortals who knew that they were demigods yet tried to flaunt their power in front of him will not be given any face.

This left the person in seat 1 speechless at his attitude. This was the first time he had interacted with these two so called ancestors and he was sure that his understanding of immortals have just collapsed. Sure... as if demigods could be employed so easily. The person in seat 1 thought sarcastically. His face however, still wore a polite smile. Sure enough China has better reigns on the demigods there.

Eun-Seok, who was leaning his head on his right hand and was sitting on seat 4, suddenly followed behind Seonil and said in a cheerful manner, "I'm only here to chase my spouse~" He then winked to Seonil.