Chapter 15.

A/N: 64K Reads!? *sobs more*

The situation was so fucking hilarious. Both brothers were now stuck in a damn hotel room, apparently there was no other room free but at least this one with two separate beds. Ryder was sprawled on the couch next to the window, cigarette tucked between his lips, his shirt unbuttoned exposing his collarbones and showed a sneak peak of tattoos under. He had an arm thrown over his forehead, his other free hand held a glass of whiskey within his large paw. 

"You have to spend at least a few days somewhere else," Dr. Claimnton had muttered in a low voice, grasping both brother's shoulders in reassurance. Leo and Ryder were tense indeed, the scent was too strong even when the black SUV Ryder drove was parked a few blocks away from their place. 

Leo had remained silent, drumming his fingers over the dashboard of the car as he gazed through the window. The old man could see two alphas who were definitely not taking the omega pheromones well. 

"How long has it been since you two were exposed to an omega in heat?" the man asked calmly, pulling out his small notepad and wrote down a few words, bushy eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

Ryder glared at his brother and Leo did the same. 

"A year." Leo muttered out in a strained voice, if he could he would have removed his damn nose so he wouldn't be able to smell at all at this point. 

"Twenty years." Ryder muttered out after his brother. "The last time I-.... " he trailed off, obviously lost in his thoughts- or memories- that had flooded his mind immediately. The last time he felt omega press against him and begging him so desperately when she was in heat was his then wife, Clarissa. 

"The dozants don't work on you anymore, I am guessing?"

"I haven't really. . . used them recently. Got caught up in that damn shit. " Ryder grumbled, running slim fingers through his dark locks of hair. 

"You two should take dozants and be as far away from Jason as possible. Otherwise you can end up in really bad situation. For Leo it won't be that bad since it hasn't been that long since he was exposed to omega pheromones but you, Ryder. . .you have to stay away. You might lose control easily even when the dozants are in your system. "

The older alpha sighed heavily and drummed his fingers over the steering wheel, sparing a quick glance at the doctor in the back seat of his car. 

"How long should we stay away?" Leo had asked, turning his head around and body as well so he could face Claimnton fully. 

The doctor sighed and removed the hat he wore so he could wipe the sweat off his forehead. 

"Probably three to five days. " 

"Fucking hell- that's what we need right now. An omega in heat that slows down everything. " Ryder growled under his breath. 

"Oh? As if you were going fast, brother. We don't really have a choice." Leo argued. 

If looks could kill, Leo would be dead by now. 

Ryder silently pulled out his phone and dialed a number. 

"The shower is all yours, brother." Leo's voice pulled out Ryder from the flashback he was having. He glanced at Leo who had a towel wrapped around his toned waist while he carefully dried his wet locks of hair. 

"You can smell mint and rain too, right?"

Leo stopped in his tracks and glanced at Ryder, his shoulders slumped a little as he sat down on the bed. 

"Yeah..."

"You know what this means, right?"

"Is it even possible?" 

Ryder shrugged his shoulders, for the first damn time he had no answer to a question. "I don't know if it is. But all I know is that we both feel it and it's gonna be a huge fucking problem."

"Why would it be?" Leo asked, finally turning to face his brother. 

"Because . . . " he needed alcohol for the next thing he was about to say, so he brought the glass of whiskey to his lips and drowned the rest from the glass, not even flinching at the burning taste, "he is gonna become our weakness, brother." 

JASON

I could smell them. Both of them. So strongly, so intently. It made my skin tingle and my body writhe on the damn bed. I was a shaking mess, desperately craving for someone, someone to touch me, to hold me down and take me. In this moment all of my morals had vanished, as an omega in heat, I could think of nothing else but an alpha.

It was a struggle. My heats were always this intense. I was in pain. Fingers digging into the pillow underneath my head as I shook and trembled, gasping for air. I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead and onto my neck, I was sure my skin was glistening.

Small pleads and whimpers escaped my lips as I kept my legs spread apart. I didn't know how long I could be like this, I could barely remember what the old doctor had told me. Something along the lines of no medicine being able to work on me since the heat was already in action. 
Eventually I got up from the bed, my feet were weak so I slumped on the ground, whimpering and pleading.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, I reached for the door, my nails scratched the wooden surface as I kept pleading with raspy voice to be let out. I heard a muffled female voice from the other side but I could barely fucking comprehend what the hell was happening.

Their scents lingered around me, It was as if they were there with me so in this moment I didn't dare to question why I was craving two men at the same time, all I could do was to bury my hands between my legs and whimper at the feeling of being full yet empty at the same time. Something was missing. Something big, hard and thick. 

I would curse myself and my omega nature afterward, but in that particular moment, when the heat, the lust and hunger had taken over, I didn't really care.

"Hnghaah~" I cried out pathetically, clinging onto the door, the alpha scent was strong there. Closing my eyes all I could imagine was the two alphas mounting me and taking me completely, giving me exactly what I had desired. 

" S-sir? Are you okay?? " I heard the female voice clearly, it was the maid. I shook my head as if she could see me, I could barely answer to her question nor notice the worry in her tone. I kept being vocal, It was too hard for me to handle myself. 

" I am so sorry I can't do anything else for you- " she stuttered muffledly. I wanted an alpha. I gagged for it. Anything would do. Alpha's presence, hands, growls- fuck, the growls were the most delicious part. I threw my head back, an orgasm hit me, the third or forth for an hour. I kept panting heavily, not knowing what else to do but to let the heat take over me. 

RYDER

I came out from the shower, feeling a little refreshed, yet still tense at the same time. Knowing that there was an omega in heat in my home was a disaster. I would definitely smell Jason's pheromones for sometime even after his head was over. I had to call the staff and order for all the doors and windows to be opened after Jason's heat was over, because I had no idea if I could control myself if I caught a whiff off his scent.

Soft snort escaped my lips as I glared at Leo's sleeping body on the one bed in the room. I growled and pushed his feet in order to wake him up.

"Hey- you are taking the entire space on the fuckin' bed, roll over!" I grunted as I kept pushing him. Leo grumbled in his sleep but refused to move. That fucker, he was always stubborn as fuck. 

I shook my head and finally removed the towel wrapped around my waist, enough to put on the fresh clothes a staff member had brought us. Even they smelled like Jason. Fuck my alpha life. I sighed trying to spray them with some deodorant but it was useless. 

I managed to put on a pair of shorts and that was it. I was feeling too hot to put anything else on. Slumping on the small couch and relaxing on it, it wasn't as comfy as Leo's bed but it did the job. Leaning my head back I closed my eyes but all I could see was how Jason would look like naked, sweaty and sprawled under me.

Goddamit!

Opening my eyes I reached for the bottle of whiskey and poured myself some in the glass left from my previous alcohol session. I drowned it in one go, thinking that the bitterness would make me forget about it all. Still fucking useless. 

The room was dimmed, I had absolutely no intentions of turning on the tv despite the silence being my biggest enemy right fucking now. I relaxed on the couch before I felt my body relaxing completely and everything went black. 

*  *  *

"Ryder wake the fuck up!" I heard a loud male voice and I jumped in my seat opening my eyes. I let out a low deep growl at Leo's figure sitting on the bed, noticing the remote control in my lap. I felt a stinging pain on my chest and I frowned.

"Did you threw the fucking remote control at me?" I hissed, rubbing my eyes. 

"You wouldn't wake up when I called you!" he grumbled back, his face was still laced with sleep and his hair was a mess. He looked like a damn clown. 

"Ugh." I slowly sat up properly and yawned, rubbing my eyes. I could hear the TV in the background as I glanced at the screen just for a moment before I noticed a woman, dressed in a red suit comfortably sitting on a desk and talking about something. The headline was 'ANOTHER MURDER IN TOWN.'

"What the fuck!??" I whispered, swiftly taking the remote and increasing the volume. Leo also gazed at the TV and we both went silent, listening to the woman's high pitched voice. 

"Today another body has been discovered. It's been a few months since the murders began and the police feel helpless against this unknown psychopath roaming in this town. No file reports had been released to the press but an inside source was able to reveal the name of the murdered victim. Clarissa Brington, 38, a patient in the LA Mental Institution. She had been found hanging upside down with her throat sliced- "

I froze. My mind went black. Leo glanced immediately at me in pure shock. My heart stopped and I felt like the ground beneath my feet had stopped spinning. I was speechless. Suddenly the screen became blurry and my breathing grew heavier. 

"Ryder-!" I heard a distant voice shout, a rather strong grip on my shoulders. I blinked a few times feeling the warm tears roll down my cheeks and I gazed at Leo's expression. Right now I saw pity written across his face. I closed my mouth, jaw tightly clenched and I immediately pushed him away. 

I couldn't think straight. I took my phone and car keys and bolted out from the hotel room, angrily striding toward the exit. No words could describe the shock and the bitterness that had appeared in my body.