chp2: bring to somewhere

-prev-
Before sukuna's hand reach megumi head, sukuna suddenly thrown away from the window and now he lay on the ground. Sukuna's eyes wide open confusing what happen! Sukuna want to get up but gojo is in front of his face smiling to him. Before gojo release his punch at sukuna face sukuna undo his spell and gone back to yuji body.

Sukuna's mouth pop out from yuji cheek "go kill me then you blind ass and kill this innocent kid too" with his evil sound and continue with his dump laugh.

Gojo standing there shocked for a second but then smirk on his mouth. Megumi saw his demon dog harmed and decided to bring him back, then gojo move reallyy fast and touch yuji head and yuji fall to sleep making sukuna mouth gone from yuji face too. Gojo then put yuji at his shoulder.

Megumi face look doubtful after all the messy, nobara on her way and rushing to megumi room "what the hell just i miss?" Shouted to them with worried face. "There's nothing happened and nothing to see here, you both may go back to your dream" gojo smiled. "Fuck! don't tell us to go back to sleep after sukuna come out in front of us!" Megumi mad at gojo.

"Wait! What! Sukuna?! Where? What happened to itadori? Is he okay?" Nobara really don't have any idea what is just happened. "There's no sukuna here, and itadori is fine, he just need some rest right now so it's better if you guys not wake him up" gojo still with his smile.

"I'm gonna bring itadori somewhere so you guys better back to bed" gojo told them both. " I'm going too" said megumi. "Me too" nobara continue. Suddenly gojo smile wiped out and turn into serious "i said back to your bed". Megumi and nobara silent worried in their face. Back to childish mood gojo smile to both of them and waving to them saying goodbye while yuji still asleep at his shoulder then go leave them both.

"So what is really happening here?" Nobara ask to megumi. "Nothing, gojo-sensei told us to sleep so i will tell you tomorrow" megumi answered. "Huh.. okay what ever, put a shirt on your body it cold right now and you have two hole at your wall right now" she smiled.

Megumi blushed "it's me to decide how i sleep not you or anyone" squinting to nobara. "But I'm sure i can't sleep here" while watching his own room destroyed after the fight. "Don't think that i will let you to go to my room, it discusting" nobara step out from megumi room. "I'm not think any of that too it is really that discusting, i will pick others room" megumi grit his teeth and feel cringe with what nobara just say to him.

Yoo! Wat do u think? Let me know here!
I should write it more longer next time!