chp3 : some conversation

Yuji open his eyes "w-where im i?". Yuji at empty room, no windows, no furnitures and no door, nothing inside that room unless gojo in front of him sitting on the ground smiling and staring at yuji.

"What happen gojo-sensei?"
"Good you awake already" gojo smile
"Nothing happened and no need to worry"
"What? But where I'm i gojo-sensei? How about sukuna?" Yuji confuse.
"You need to stay here for a while" gojo stand.
"I going out for a few minute itadori, don't do anything okay" gojo smile.
"Can i have something to eat? I dont even have eat anything since we back from the mission last night" yuji stomach is growling.
"I will" gojo answered.
"But how you gonna go out from thi-" before yuji finished his sentence gojo just disappeared.

Yuji shocked and continue laying in the ground with his empty stomach. "I'm pretty hungry right now" yuji rubbing his stomach.

"What a weak being a human right?" Yuji eyes widened and immediately go on sitting position and saw sukuna sitting in front of him with his human body (2hands) wearing kimono and smirk on his face.

"So you have your own body now?" Yuji ask.
"I told you before" sukuna answer
"What do you want now?" Yuji asked
"I'm bored so i came out to play with you" they both making eyes contact.

Yuji stand and running to punch sukuna but sukuna manage to dodge yuji attack and puch on yuji head. Yuji now on the ground. His stomach growling again

"Are you try to fight me with your empty stomach? What a idiot" sukuna tease. "What you think I'm gonna just sit there and watch your face?!" Yuji try to punch sukuna on the face. But sukuna manage to dodge it again. "Weak! You know that im 100 time more stronger than you" sukuna punch yuji on the face. "But im appreciate your efforts to try to entertain me after i say im bored" yuji then silent and not try to fight back.

"Silent already?" Sukuna teasing yuji. Then yuji stomach growling again. "You are boring now, it not fun if you not try to fight me back" sukuna then left yuji and sit in front of him.

"What is your points actually come out and fight me?" Yuji still laying on the ground. "I thought that i said im bored right?" Say sukuna. The room become silent, yuji don't know what to say to sukuna. Yuji start sitting on the ground and stare at sukuna face. "Watching me without permission is rude, unless you want to be defeated again" then yuji cheek getting red and start the conversation to hiding it. "what? H-How you actually manage to separate from my body and why would you not kill me or anyone last night using your cursed?"

Sukuna get silent for a second. "Why would you want to know about that, it's not your business"sukuna answer. "Since im your vessel i do have a right to know that" yuji continue. "You idiot! You dont have to know anything. sooner i will manage to kill you and every jerk that living on this dump planet right now" sukuna started being cocky. "Why dont you kill me now? Because you still need your vessel as your domain body and you dont have all of your fingers right?"

Suddenly gojo came from nowhere. With his childish act " im sorry im late itadori". "Gojo-sensei! Why are you come too late. Im starving right now" yuji stand. "Wait..."yuji looking at gojo hand. "Where is food? There's no food? I told you i don't eat anything since last night. Im hungryyy gojo-senseiii" yuji being pathetic.

"Look like you have a partner with you right now" gojo stare at sukuna. "Yeah but i assume he's lack of cursed right now" yuji continue. "Look like our king of cursed gonna lose his throne" gojo teasing on sukuna.

"You will cry begging for mercy to me sooner" sukuna then gone back to yuji body. "I assume you might make sukuna really angry" yuji say to gojo.

"Nah, he will be great plus im gonna win the fight anywhere" gojo reply proudly to yuji. "So your time in here is done, we can have some food while we go back to school" say gojo. "Really! That's great thanks gojo-sensei!"

Heyy guys! Just want to let you guyss know that I'm going to post it one chapter per week! It all bcs i had to go back to college n back to study! So i hope you guys can be patient and love ma story~