chp13 : Are You Promise

Dark surrounded all over megumi's face "what!?" He take a deep breath and try to calm him self. "So what I thought was right? How stupid you are itadori?! This is not make any sense, why would you let a cursed riding on you!?"

Still with his togepi's eyes and his index fingers bumping to each others yuji thinking about the reason he falls to sukuna. His imagination going wild thinking of sukuna hot hot body, with that weird tattoo all over his body and his face that look kinda weird but it make sukuna look interactive too, the way he's become flirty and he's really experienced, not to mention how good is sukuna on the bed are last night.

"It just you didn't know him yet, he's not that all bad" was yuji answer. "So now you let him moving freely? Are you really trust him now?" Megumi ask again making yuji realize that, yuji thinking about sukuna that he already leave at his room alone for a bit long time. "Did I trust him now?" Yuji say on his mind, his eyes widened and ran into his room while megumi still didn't get the answer but saw yuji sudden run to his room, he got no idea but following yuji to his room.

Yuji open his door and saw sukuna standing in front of his wardrobe, while it's door was opened widely and some of his clothes on the floor. Yuji's eyes widened when saw sukuna's kimono and his pant on the floor too while his clothes on sukuna body.

Sukuna noticed yuji along with megumi beside him staring him with shocked eyes. "What!?" Sukuna speak harshly but his left cheek turn pink. "What are you doing?" Yuji ask and hold his laugh staring at sukuna wearing his clothes. "Wait! You're going to tear it up!" Yuji walk coming to face sukuna.

"You leave me for a really long time, I saw your wardrobe door opened and I find this clothes. I want to know how comfortable it is so I put it on. But I find out that it's not really that comfortable"

Yuji come to sukuna, then before he even speak up to him, sukuna move his right hand hanging all over yuji's neck and sukuna stare at megumi who is still standing stunned with the situation in front of yuji's door.

Sukuna move his left hand up and moving his two fingers to use his curse to close the door leaving megumi standing outside. Megumi's eyes widened, grip his grasp and knocking the door. "Itadori! Open the door!"

"Tch," smirk on sukuna face. "Sukuna! What are you doing!"
"He'll just disturbing our space, just let him alone outside" sukuna with his evil smile.

Yuji move sukuna's hand, speak to him with high and mad tone "he'll tell gojo about you! You need to treat him better or we both on a big problem".

Sukuna's evil smile wiped away and turn into serious. Using his curse power to open the door and pull megumi to his hand. Megumi hanging choked by sukuna.

"What you want to tell to that blind ass huh?!" Sukuna say to megumi roughly.
"Sukuna! Put him down!" Yuji grab sukuna's grip to free megumi.

"Is- ss this.. wa- what.. you trust- itadori.." megumi try to form his words while choked by sukuna. Trembling move his hand to summon his demon dog.

But sukuna then release his grip, let megumi to falling down to the floor. His face become a bit pale, he's lose his concentration to summon his demon dog.

Yuji lend his hand to help megumi up "are you okay fushiguro?" Sukuna sharpening his eyes staring at megumi "you shall be grateful this cute little bastard was here to help you". "Wut!?"

"I can't just leaving this happen itadori.. you need to tell gojo about it by yourself or I'll do it then"

"Bu- but I can handle him!"

"Tell that to gojo-sensei, I'll give you until this weekend or I'll tell him by myself"

"But it's going to be difficult.." yuji sigh.

"Of course it is! Until then, make sure he's not making any problem to us and others"

"Ri- right.."

"Did you guys finish talking about me?!" Sukuna using his curse again to force megumi to go out from yuji room. Sukuna just thrown out megumi and close the door. "Damn that curse! I'll kill you next time" megumi rumbling on the floor.

"Sukuna stop being so harsh to him"
"Why shouldn't I do that to him¿"
"He is my friend". "Tch, why would I care about him"

"You promised already to be nice"
"we not agree with that yet, we just talk" yuji just silent, move his head down and walk to go to sit at the corner of his bed. "Huh" Sukuna left eye brown up and stare at yuji.

"Sukuna, this is serious. I dont want them to hurt you" yuji being serious. Sukuna walk to him and sit beside him. Yuji bump his little finger to sukuna's. "Will you be nice so that they wouldn't going to hurt you?"

"Huhh.." sukuna breath out annoyed, move his palm to grab yuji's hand. "I'll try okayy" "are you promise sukuna?" "This'll be pain on the ass you know". "Just promise that you'll try to be nice okayy". "Okayyy I promise to you"