chp9 : recovered

"Arhh! That- a suppose to be nothing" yuji blush embarrassed immediately cover it with blanked. Megumi also sort of feeling embarrassed too mentioning something like that.

'Growlll~' yuji stomach growling. "How long does i sleep" yuji ask. "It's been 2 days since we passed out" megumi answer.

"It's mean I didn't eat anything since 2 days ago?" Yuji started being pathetic. "I will take some food for you" megumi stand going to leave yuji to take some food for him. "Thanks fushiguro!" Yuji smile to megumi. "Arh fushiguro, where is kugisaki? Is she fine too?" Yuji sudden ask. "Don't worry she's fine. I'll call her" megumi leave the room.

Yuji then touch the blanket, staring at his dick that is still hard. "Huh.. that sukuna really killing me with his sudden act! The way he doing that is so.. so hot.. wuhh.. what am I thinking! I couldn't think straight anymore. That's what we do is really drive me crazy. Now I can't hold my feeling into him anymore. I think im going crazy just thinking of him.. I think I love him.. and for sure it's not my fault" yuji breath out mumbling alone then laying in the bed.

After a few minutes, the door opened. Megumi coming in with holding a pizza box at his right hand and a bottle of water at his left hand. Behind him there is nobara. "Itadori.." nobara say to yuji. "Kugisaki! Your hand.." yuji mention her first, noticed her right arm and left wrist wrapped. "Arh nothing to worry about. It's going to healed any sooner" nobara say it with confidence. "Really" yuji look happy. "Leiri-senpai say that you will fully recovered in half a week. So take this time to have some rest" megumi told yuji.

"Ouh that was great to hear" yuji smiled. Megumi open the box and they go eat it. "We had done a really great job during the mission gojo-sensei said" megumi start the conversation. Yuji stopped chewing his pizza "but.. we all have been defeated too" yuji sudden look down, dramatically and saying it with food on his mouth.

Nobara swallow her food "Why are look so that sad at the sudden! We fight the first grade cursed without that much experience and here we are still alive. We should be proud to ourselves right now" her tone getting high. Yuji eyes widened "you right. We are really that stronger!" Yuji spirit back. "We all will be stronger and will not going to be defeated next time" megumi also giving motivation with his cool sound. Then, they continue their conversation and eating.

Meanwhile at sukuna place

Sukuna title his head, hand under his chin thinking about what is just happened to him when he spent that time with yuji.

"What am I doing with that little brat! Flirting and teasing him to play with his feeling so I can broke his heart and watch him crying for being so weak. But fuck! I'm doing something shit into him" sukuna feeling fuming to his own self for falling to his own trap.

But then he take a deep breath, staring at his place that's really quite, empty and boring. Crossing his hand and legs. "It's been a really long time.. I think that it feels good too. He kinda feel something different.. something that worth to leave alive.. something that.. worth to let it-" sukuna stopped and dont want to finish his words.

" Hmm, he's not that bad too.. I wonder what that little brat doing right now? After all Is he still wanna be my toy again?" Sukuna started questioning and smirk on his face.

Back on yuji, it's now at night

Surely it is hard for Yuji to fall asleep after hanging around with sukuna last time. It's really drive yuji crazy just thinking about him. But after a while of thinking, he is manage got to fall asleep.

Yuji still asleep at his room. Suddenly he feels something coming, and now he feel something sitting at the corner of his bed. He open his eyes and saw there is sukuna sitting at the corner of his bed. Sukuna stare at yuji with his eyes sided and narrowed.

"Su-sukuna" yuji yelp. Yuji on sitting position staring to sukuna. "Why are you here?" Yuji asking him. Sukuna eyes away "nothing, just continue to your sleep" was sukuna reply. "Wu-what.. I'm not going to sleep when you're around. How about you making anything stupid, I need to make sure that you're not"

"Well if you not going to sleep.." sukuna hand under yuji cheek, his face staring at him too. "I might doing something stupid around with you" sukuna continue. Turn yuji blush "wa-wait. Erhh.. my stomach.. it hurts" yuji grab his stomach that is wrapped. Sukuna eyes widening, turn his head down, grab yuji cloth and lift it up. Staring at yuji stomach wrapped. "It's still hurt huh"

Sukuna move his hand down to yuji stomach. Gently moving his hand around, sukuna look like doing something to it. Yuji eyes widened "sukuna!". Sukuna try to open the wrapper. "Wait it will take time to fully recovery dont.." yuji stopped when he saw that his stomach are now at really good condition plus without any scratches.

Yuji stunned and touch it then squeeze it, it feel nothing. It's have fully recovered. Then, Yuji remember about they conversation during they're at sukuna's place. "You really recovered it" yuji in relieved and smile to sukuna. "If you not going to sleep.." sukuna continue and place his hand at yuji face and push him down to the bed, so that yuji now lying on his bed. "What?!" Yuji shocked. Sukuna move his body to top yuji. "I want to do something stupid" smirk on sukuna face.

NSFW! NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS!

sukuna hand on yuji body. Move his head down and lick yuji abs while his left hand starting to pinch yuji flat nipples and his right hand massages around yuji back. Sukuna keep licking yuji body until yuji's nipple. Sukuna then put his hand at the mattress and bite yuji's chest. Yuji yelp, blushing burn on his face and breathing feeling aroused.

Yuji noticed that while sukuna sucking and licking his nipples and surround it, his left hand now just stay on the mattress. Sukuna eyes widened when Yuji grab his left hand and side it on his lips like he asking a permission for sukuna to let he put his finger on his mouth. "I thought you might not like me when im being stupid" smirk on sukuna face. "Sukuna! it just, last time you did this you not finish it.. I think I might be crazy just think about it and you. So.. I want you to finish it this time. Please.."