chp8: hang

"Well I guess choosing truth would be the safest options I guess.. I don't have much time before sukuna pick the any of it" yuji rumbling in his mind

"I cho-choose a.. truth!" Yuji answer. Sukuna eyes sharpening, he grit his grips and slowly to pull out the question. "Did you like me?" Yuji eyes widened "huh? Hmm.. what kind of question is that at the sudden?" Yuji blush. "I don't think that is the answer to my question" sukuna getting closer to yuji.

"Umm.. well that's.. i think thatt I likee you.. I guess" blush! blush! blush!. Sukuna right in front of yuji face "what do you mean i guess huh? Make it clear you bastard" sukuna teasing.

Yuji get totally bleh at this time, and couldn't think clearly. There is only one think on his mind right now, yuji grit his teeth. His heart beating faster, his face burned. His left hand move to grab sukuna's jaw, closing his eyes while sukuna open his eyes widely shocked with yuji sudden action.

Yuji bring his face close to sukuna trying to kiss his lip. His lip going to bump on sukuna's lip. But then, Sukuna's left hand grab yuji's face and his right hand grab yuji's left hand. Yuji's eyes widened, his actions got stopped by sukuna.

"A kiss? All of a sudden? Were we in the mood for that now?" Sukuna left eyebrow up and facing yuji face.
Yuji feel so embarrassed! His face turn in total red."I.. I thought you wanted me to make it clear" yuji grin and blushh.

"Is that how you told me that you like me?"
"What.. isn't that obvious th.." sukuna then cut yuji speak.
"If that how you gonna told me that is not sexy at all. Plus it feel really inexperienced to me"
"What! How experienced you're then!"
"Well.."

Sukuna right hand grasp both of yuji wrist to the air. His left hand grab yuji jaw. Watching yuji eyes deeper and move his face close to yuji face. Move yuji head up and sukuna start to lick yuji's neck. Yuji eyes widened shocked with sukuna action.

Sukuna turn him around then grab yuji hand down and bring it to yuji's back. Sukuna bring his body touching to yuji's, His left hand wrapped around yuji's neck. Bring his head into yuji right ear and whispering.

"I'll show you how experienced am I, you better get ready" smirk on sukuna face making yuji heart skip a beat, yuji now is in total red, blushed again and start sweating nervously.

~NSFW! NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS!~

Sukuna release his grip and move his hand inside yuji cloth. Move his hand gently around yuji abs. "I think i should have to treat your scars later huh" sukuna say. Slowly moving his hand upper, sukuna then gently touching yuji's flat nipples. Felt delight when they became erect. Moving his finger circling around it making yuji feel aroused "huhh sukuna..".

Moving his head down, sukuna start licking yuji's back and then bite it harshly (around shoulder and neck) while his hand still rubbing yuji's hardened nipples. "Su-sukuna!" Yuji kinda moan and of course felt the pain after sukuna bite. "What's wrong? You feel good?" Sukuna teasing. "Ngh.. sukuna, it's feel good. I- i like it.. I like you" yuji feel good.

"Look like someone is is enjoying him self huhh.. how about now?" Sukuna moving his hand down to yuji dick and gently rubbing yuji's dick (he not put his hand inside yet) "like something is getting hard too" sukuna being flirty when touch yuji's dick half hard. "Ngh.. aghhh" Sukuna slide yuji dick making it getting hard. Yuji now is getting hard.  "It feels good.. it's good" yuji moan on sukuna. "Good, I'll grab it then" sukuna stop rubbing yuji dick and put his hand inside yuji pant slowly grab yuji's dick.

"Arhh, i got something hard here" sukuna holding yuji dick. Yuji trembling because this is his first time having something like this especially with a hot hot guy!. Sukuna started rubbing yuji dick head "hmm, i can feel it getting wet all because of me" sukuna then moving his finger at yuji's dick head to spread the precum fluid around yuji's dick head. Yuji started breathing heavily feeling aroused and moaning on sukuna. "It's not enough" sukuna then say.

Sukuna pull out his hand from yuji pant. "Split on it" sukuna say to yuji while showing his palm. Yuji not understand but he do what he had told to. Sukuna take yuji pant off, letting yuji's dick hard freely and he grab yuji's dick, surround it with the fluid and gently to jerk yuji off. Yuji moaning on sukuna feeling aroused.

Then Sukuna's eyes widened noticed something. He stop. "Huh sukuna?" Yuji wondering why would he stop at the middle of the orgasm. "You're not gonna make it" sukuna sudden reply. "What?" Yuji's eyes widened, he not understand what happening. Everything getting blur.

Yuji close his eyes less then a second and slowly open it, he now lying on the bed. In the sudden shock, he try to get his body up, but his stomach feel really hurt. Yuji stare at his  stomach and saw that it was wrapped. Yuji noticed that he already waked up.

"Itadori you waked up. Are you okay?" Megumi sitting beside yuji bed, he is just waked up from his nap noticing yuji. "Arh fushiguro! You okay!" Yuji glad watching megumi is in good condition. "Im feeling great! But my stomach is still hurt" yuji answer his questions. "Of course it is, your body still getting healing. Just dont move really often" megumi told yuji.

"Yeah okay" yuji touch his stomach and smile to megumi. Megumi then noticed something. "By the way.. why does you hard?" Megumi sudden ask noticed yuji hard. "Arhh! That- a suppose to be nothing" yuji blush embarrassed and immediately cover it with the blanked.

Hey guys! So here the rest!
Omg it's killing me tbh!
I wish this killing you as well!
Im super busy right now, but I want to update it as fast as I can!
I wish you luv this!!
♡♡♡