chp 5 : wake up

"so i feel like someone is starting deeply into me while im sleeping" yuji say it on his mind. "Shit I do feel someone here" say on his mind again, trying to wake up. "Fuck wake up" someone say it to yuji and then slap yuji at his face. Yuji manage to wake up, open his eyes and saw sukuna standing there.

"Okayy im up!" then smirk on sukuna's face. "Dang what are you doing here? Get off" yuji acting not like sukuna around. "It's really boring at my throne. Since i can come out anytime i want, i want to have fun out here" say sukuna. "What? You want to make more chaos or want me to intertain you with fighting you?" Yuji rolled his eyes.

"You so fucking hate me don't you?" Sukuna stare on yuji. "I thought you might like me around" sukuna continue. "Fu-c w-what?" Yuji cheek turn pink. "Don't fool yourself idiot. You know that I heard what you rumbled about a few hours ago" yuji turn red as tomato feeling embarrassed. "T-th-that..." Yuji panic.

"T-that what? Idiot" sukuna's face come near to yuji face. "Stop being stupid. That would never happen" yuji become stone, his heart broken.

"Stop being ridiculous. Entertain me or i will entertain myself with making chaos around" sukuna continue.
"So what you want me to do to entertain you then?" Yuji asked.
"What you dump human do to entertain yourself?"
"So basically we play a game" yuji answer
"What kind of games?" sukuna ask.
"Yeah here i show you" yuji grab his phone.
They both sit in bed and yuji shown sukuna some game from his phone, yuji then give sukuna a try. Even though sukuna not know how it work but he do like to play game

"So human don't have cursed but instead they have magic to create this magic thin square thing?" Sukuna confused.
"It's not magic, it called science and this is phone" yuji told sukuna about phone.
"P-H-O-N-E?" sukuna get more confusing.

Yuji found sukuna look that cute even though sukuna just broke his heart. Yuji staring at sukuna with his phone in sukuna hand. "I told you watching me without permission is rude" sukuna stare at yuji with his sharp eyes. "I-i why you wear kimono?" Yuji face turn red again and say something random to sukuna to change the subject. "What? It's 100 time more comfortable then yours" sukuna put his finger at yuji shoulder mentioning about yuji shirt.

"Nowadays people are not wearing that anymore unless for some reason i guess" yuji say it without thingking straight at sukuna. Sukuna punch yuji face and yuji fall to the ground."is it a problem if i wear it?!" Sukuna do look a bit mad at him.

"Noo no it fit on your style" yuji try to calm the situation and answer it randomly. Yuji hear someone about to open his door. Yuji immediately stand up and throw his blanket to cover sukuna.

"Hey itadori..." Megumi stop when he saw yuji standing with his innocent smile and beside his bed there's sukuna sitting at the corner of yuji bed holding yuji phone at his right hand and his head covered with yuji blanket