chp10 : feel good

NSFW! NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS!

"please" sukuna eyes widening staring at yuji blushed face. Smug on his face "who are you begging for that huh!" Sukuna says on yuji. Yuji turn red "what! Dont you dare to leave me hanging like this again" yuji kinda a bit mad. Sukuna move his face closer to yuji.

"I didn't refuse it yet" sukuna say at yuji. "I-i.." yuji stutter. Sukuna lick at yuji's ear and bite it. "Ouchh!". "Be nice then.." sukuna whispering at his ear and move his head down to yuji's body, continue licking it. "Strip now.." sukuna put his hand inside yuji's clothe. Yuji gently to do as been told.

Sukuna move both his hand down to yuji pant slowly slide it down opening his pant and let yuji with his boxer. "Look like something getting hard here" Sukuna teasing him. Both yuji hand grit his bed sheets and breathing heavily.

"So you want this huh?" Sukuna say. "Just do it" yuji begging. Sukuna grab yuji dick and start rubbing it(not putting his hand inside yet). After a few moments he put his hand inside, touching yuji's dick and starting to slide it. Making yuji moan. Then, yuji close his mouth using his right hand.

Sukuna grab his hand opening yuji mouth "don't cover it, i would like to hear it" making yuji blushed and continue moaning. "Suku- wait.. they probably can heard us then" yuji saying it while sukuna rubbing his dick head, spreading his precum fluid around it. "Just dont scream and everything will be okay" was sukuna answer.

Sukuna move his head closer to yuji dick. Move yuji boxer down to set yuji dick freely. Continue to slide it, sukuna open his mouth and stick out his tongue licking at yuji dick head.

Sukuna start licking yuji dick. "Uhmm- hahh sukunaa" yuji moaning on sukuna. "You like it?" Sukuna ask. "Ye-yeah I like it. I like it so much! It's feel good" yuji breathing heavily. "It's good? How about this.." sukuna stop licking yuji dick.

Sukuna open his mouth widened, then put yuji dick inside his mouth. "Arhh su-sukuna!" Yuji feeling warm and good inside sukuna mouth. Sukuna suck yuji's dick. Yuji never feel this great before like having a blowjob from a hot guy! Yuji dick rubbing inside sukuna mouth. Breathing heavily and after a few moments "it come! Im gonna cum" yuji feeling aroused. Sukuna keep sucking his dick even faster. "uhm.. Im gonna cum! Im going to cum! Arhh!" "Im cuming!" Sukuna still don't move his head. Yuji eyes narrowed, he grit his grasp and cum inside sukuna mouth. Sukuna then move his head off. Yuji cums all over his mouth. Yuji breathing heavily feeling good.

"How about that? Isn't it feeling good?" Sukuna wipe his mouth and swallow it. " Ye-yeahh it's good~" yuji say with feeling really tired after he cums. Yuji close his eyes. Sukuna then move closer to his ear. "I'm not done yet" sukuna whispering to yuji ear. Yuji eyes open widely.

"Wa-wait! What are talking about?" Yuji seems to be worries. "I don't feel good enough yet" smirk on sukuna face. Sukuna grab yuji right shoulder and turn yuji around. "I want to feel good too" sukuna say to yuji. Sukuna put his left hand at yuji neck and his right hand grab yuji's boxer to take it off from yuji's legs. "Wait sukuna.." sukuna then being harsh to grip yuji's neck and move his head closer "what?!" "Im still not ready for this" tears on yuji's eyes.

Sukuna release his grip, wrapping his left hand gently around yuji's neck then holding yuji cheek and move yuji face to face him. "I'll do it properly then" sukuna thumb gently rubbing yuji cheek making yuji tears fade away. "Just don't be so harsh okayy" yuji grab sukuna's hand.

Sukuna move both his hand opening his kimono and left it to the ground. Yuji turned his face and of course blushed after saw sukuna super hot body surrounded with that weird tattoo on it. Grabbing out his dick from his pant "th- that's... Big.." yuji rumbled worries. "I'm promise it will feel great went it going inside" sukuna flirting.

Sukuna split at his palm and rubbing at his dick. Then he do the same at his palm and put his hand at yuji ass. Yuji feel really nervous. "it needed to be stretched first, I'll put my finger inside okayy"

Sukuna grab yuji's body to adjust his position so everything will be smooth. Sukuna try put his middle finger inside yuji's ass. Yuji moaning feeling hurt. "Stay calm.." sukuna gently moving his finger in and out. "Erhh it feel weird suku-" yuji's eye opened widely he is in shock, it feel like sukuna finger reaching into something inside that's feeling really good.

"It's seems like i found the right spot huh" smirk on sukuna's face then he put another fingers inside. He keep moving his fingers to reach that spot, making yuji moaning feeling aroused.

Yuji then grab sukuna's hand to stop him "sukuna stop it.. i didn't want to cum yet.. i think im ready to take it inside already"
"Im not going to stop if I still dont feel good yet, so try yourself to stay calm okay"

Yuji hold his breath, breathing nervously. "Im gonna put it in, try to relax" sukuna hold his dick and stretch yuji ass so it would go in. "Urhh it wouldn't go in.. it's too big" yuji try to hold the pain. "It will" sukuna keep struggling to put it in. Yuji's eyes widened when sukuna's dick get inside his ass. "Arhh.. sukuna don't move! It hurts!" "Relax I said! It's not all the way in yet" yuji trembling. Sukuna gently move his hips to put his dick all inside yuji. Yuji keep moaning feeling hurt and aroused.

"I thought you scare that other idiot will find out about us" sukuna try to move his hips harder. Yuji cant control it, he moaning loudly feeling hurt. "Su-sukuna ahh.. it so big.. arhh i cant hold it" yuji body getting weaker. Sukuna keep continue moving his hips, move his left hand and put two fingers inside yuji mouth. "Low your voice.. and dont eat it" sukuna then moving more faster. It making Yuji keep moaning more and more and sukuna have to grab his mouth.

"Nghh sukuna.. im gonna cum again" sukuna still moving faster and grab yuji dick and put his thumb at yuji dick head. "Wait, not yet" sukuna keep moving until he feels going to cum. "Arhh I cant hold it anymore.. im gonna cum" yuji can't hold it anymore, sukuna stroke his dick until yuji cums. "Ugh im cuming!" Sukuna can feel yuji ass tightening making his dick going to cums too.

"Im gonna cum too!" Sukuna move his hips then pull his dick out, stroke it and he cums, shoot all over yuji back. They both breathing heavily. Feeling good. Smirk at sukuna face "do you like it?" But yuji just silent. Sukuna move his head to face yuji, grab yuji cheek and turn it. Yuji was passed out. "Hey brat im talking to you!" Yuji fall asleep.

Sukuna take a deep breath and just let yuji fall asleep. Sukuna looking for something to wipe theirs cums and he found tissue paper and use it. Then he lying at bed beside yuji, staring at yuji face and he also close his eyes waiting for the morning.