chp 6 : fight

Megumi stop for a second when he noticed sukuna was there behind yuji that is standing with his innocent smile. Megumi immediately summon his demon dog.

"Fushiguro wait, im handling this situation" yuji try to calm down the situation. "Are you crazy itadori! sukuna is right behind you!" Megumi in shock and rising his voice. "Dont worry i got him this time" yuji answered it calmly. "Even though he's might be lack of cursed right now, he still a hundred times more stronger then us" megumi say it to yuji.

'Mouth clicking' sukuna throw the blanket that covered his face, put yuji phone on bed. Standing beside yuji.

"You right, i can kill both you guys less in a second" smirk on sukuna's face. "You dont have to be so dramatic, i came out here because i felt bored so i came just to play with this brat. For now, i would like to keep both of you to stay alive, it couldn't be much fun if you both die now. Until then, your life will not be sacrifice in vain" grin at sukuna's face.

Sukuna suddenly jump and dodge two nails that just coming out from yuji door. Nobara jump in and throw four more nails straight to sukuna that is far from yuji now so her nails will not going to hit yuji. "I think you are the one who is going to die" nobara shout to sukuna.

Sukuna manage to catch all four nobara nails with his bare hand "i assume you might be wrong about it" sukuna throw all that nails back towards to nobara and megumi. (Bcs they both close to each other at this scenario) megumi demon dog saving megumi and nobara manage to control her nails.

Yuji turn his head back and release his punch towards to sukuna but realise that sukuna was gone. Sukuna's mouth pop out from his cheek "it was nice to entertain me again brat, im sure i will back to you when i feel boring again" sukuna end up with his evil laugh. Yuji feel annoyed and close his cheek.

The atmosphere became tense. "Are you guys okay?" yuji asked them both. "Glad we all okay after facing the king of cursed" nobara said in releave. Megumi summon his demon dog go back. "So why is sukuna is on your bed, holding your phone, your blanket covering his head and you just standing here like he was not there?!" Megumi face contorted with rage.

"Im-I-a he said he bored so I-i shown him my phone" yuji on panic. Megumi take a deep breath for a second "make sure if he came out again you immediately call us or we all will get in a big problem you understand" veins at megumi head. "Wait you whatt?!" Nobara in shock with yuji anwser. "Yeahh okayy" yuji smiled.

"By the way why did you call me then fushiguro?" Yuji ask megumi. "Gojo-sensei call us, there is first grade cursed we need to handle" megumi answered. "Okay then, dont waste any more second" nobara say. "Let's destroy this cursed!" Yuji look energetic.

*So three of them go for a mission to kill this first grade cursed*

at the middle of fight

"Kugisaki!" Yuji eyes widened, he then shouted when he saw kugisaki bleeding while fighting with that cursed. Yuji ran as faster as he can towards to kugisaki to help her but his left thigh was bleeding when fighting with the same cursed.

Kugisaki right arm and left wrist are now really injured. Making she lack of energy to use her cursed technique. While Yuji is on his way to kill the cursed, his injury making his moves getting slower.

"Arhhh die you cursed!" Yuji shout while directing his punch to that cursed face. Yuji eyes open widely, shock on his face,then in the sudden become pale. yuji grit his teeth but still blood coming out from his mouth. The cursed manage to stabbed yuji stomach. However yuji also manage to punch the cursed too. Nobara now on the ground trying to get up to help but ended with she's passed out.

Megumi came out from nowhere and bleeding at his head. (Probably just finished fight some strong minion that summoned from the cursed and taken away to somewhere else) he immediately summon his giant snake shikigami to destroy the cursed.

After the cursed destroyed, megumi take sukuna's finger from that cursed body. Then, he turn to his friends nobara and yuji. "Fu-fushiguro grea-att job"yuji say to Megumi while holding his stomach that is full of blood and big hold on it. Yuji then also pass out.

"Hey guys wake up we need to bring this finger to gojo-sensei" megumi walk to them. Megumi vision became increasingly blurred. "My body is getting tired. No! I should stay up i can't fall now" megumi says on his mind because now he feels really tired like his body need to take some rest. Slowly falling to the ground, his eyes closed and now three of them lying on the ground pass out.

Sukuna then come out and take his finger from megumi hand. Bring it to yuji (he still passed out) slowly open yuji mouth and put it on yuji mouth. Because yuji still passed out, sukuna need to help yuji swallow it by push the finger deeper into yuji throat and deeper until yuji swallow it.

Sukuna can feel that his cursed getting stronger. Sukuna bring out his fingers(his hand) out from yuji mouth and sukuna stare at his hand that surrounded with yuji saliva. (idk the real word for this tbh) Sukuna then lick his finger slowly. His eyes widened, he grit his teeth then he face away and thinking about what the sudden he just doing. Sukuna stare at yuji that still laying on the ground and had a big hold at his stomach with his sharp eyes then he go back to yuji body.

Heyy guys! I hope this chapter was good I mean I think it was really great! hope you guys luv it the way I do. Gladly I manage to write it longer than before! Can't wait for next chapter!
♡♡♡