Thirty-Second Notes

NESSA

"These rooms are soundproof, Nessa. Let me hear you."

A loud moan clawed out of my throat at his demand.

Grayson Everett was touching me. His fingers had dipped into my underwear, stroking between my legs. Slowly. Like he was savoring the feel of me. Teasing me. Taunting me. Circling my opening until he suddenly thrust his fingers deeper, a wolfish grin on his face as he watched the pleasure on mine.

And now he was inside me. And kissing me, capturing my lips with deep, core-clenching kisses.

Which was probably why he chuckled darkly against my mouth and breathed, "Goddamn, Adler. You've got a hot little pussy."

His thumb brushed against my clit, making me squirm in his lap, and then a second later, he curled his fingers deeper within me, and a sharp burst of heat shocked my system. Never in my life have I felt anything that intense, and I tossed my head back, riding on his fingers. Because I needed more.

"What—" I gasped. "What is that?"

His free hand cupped my face, tilting it down until I was looking at him. He smirked as he stroked me again, and I moaned.

"That's your g-spot, darling."

"Fuck."

A breathy laugh.

"Laugh all you want Grayson, but you better not fucking stop."

"Wasn't planning on it," he murmured over my lips before kissing me again.

He was very attached to my mouth. And I was very attached to his fingers. The combination: sinfully good.

His tongue was doing truly magical things between my lips while his thumb slipped into place over my clit, rubbing gently. The pleasure was suffocating, but I didn't need to breathe if it meant feeling like this. Hot pressure built up until I was clawing at the back of Grayson's neck, trying to grab his hair even though it wasn't quite long enough.

He wrenched his mouth off of mine, leaning back in his chair and looking up at me. Steely eyes danced. He didn't say anything. He didn't smile. He simply watched me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I gasped.

"Because I know you're about to come, and I want to see it."

Oh, goddamnit. Why did he always have to be right? My muscles began to tighten, painfully sweet, and I leaned into him.

"How about you feel it?" I whispered before kissing him hard and letting my climax take over. Grayson eagerly absorbed it, parting my lips so he could feel my orgasm pour into his throat, our tongues flicking and stroking.

I broke away first, gasping. Panting, I looked down at him. At his bright eyes, swollen lips, tousled hair. Shit, he was so hot.

Especially when he smiled knowingly as he slipped his fingers out of my underwear, and I had to bite my lip not to make a throaty sound.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked after a minute. "You know, when you asked me to touch you."

I rolled my eyes. "You know it is."

He shrugged. "I know a lot of things about you, Nessa. But that doesn't mean I don't like it when you actually admit they're true."

My ears rang as I absorbed his words. The silence was deafening in this small room, with its soundproof walls and minimalist design. Staring down at Grayson, I licked my lips before kissing him softly. His eyelids fluttered closed.