Wild Symphonies

NESSA

Grayson started undoing the buttons on his shirt, and it was like I suddenly forgot who I was. Nessa Elez, who's that? I didn't know her. I didn't know this girl who was practically begging a football player to let her take his clothes off.

"I can help with that."

A husky, low laugh. "Don't you dare move a muscle, Adler."

Ignoring him, I made a show of cupping my breasts and giving them both a little squeeze.

"I'm pretty good with my hands, too, you know."

Grayson froze, gripping his shirt so tightly in his fists that I thought the buttons might pop off. When he finally came back to life, his growly words dried my throat.

"I'm really enjoying the view right now, but thanks."

I was enjoying the view, too. He stood at the end of the bed, gazing down at me with an entire wildfire in his eyes. He was so muscly and hard and handsome. And if that wasn't enough to set my skin on fire, he was sporting an outrageous bulge. Grayson was so turned on that it looked painful, yet he was taking his sweet ass time stripping off his shirt.

"What do you want, Nessa?"

Wasn't it obvious?

"I want you."

He shook his head, a naughty little grin there. "More specific, darling. We've been over this."

"I want to be yours."

I wasn't sure if I'd ever wanted anything like I wanted to belong to him.

"Tell me more."

An irritated groan. "I'm yours, Grayson. I want everyone to know that I'm yours. And I want to be yours tonight." He pulled his shirt out of the waistband of his pants, and I emphasized the important part. "In bed."

With his shirt loose and hanging open, Grayson started to unbuckle his belt. I felt a familiar ache returning, pulsing between my thighs. Especially when he cocked a brow at me and asked, "And what does my girl want in bed?"

I was going to punch him. "Why are you making me spell it out for you, asshole?"

"Because, Adler." He tugged his belt out of the loops on his pants and whipped it to the floor. His voice was so deep. I wonder what he considered himself. A baritone? A tenor? This was why I needed to go to more music classes. "I've waited so fucking long for this. I want to make sure that we aren't just on the same page but the same goddamn line. The same word."

Sucking in a breath, I writhed on the bed. Because I knew what that one word was.

"Now tell me what you want," Grayson demanded.

There was no hesitation. "I want you to fuck me."

His shirt was the next thing to fall to the floor, but his movements were stiff as he shrugged it off. "Then I'm going to fuck you." He momentarily stopped undressing, and his tone softened as he caught my gaze with his. "But I want you to know that this is so much more than fucking for me. You know that, right?"

My heart was beating so loudly now that I worried Grayson would be able to hear it. I was torn. Torn between needing him to touch me and needing him to talk. I wanted this to be more than sex. That was all I had ever wanted from a guy and especially this one. But Jesus Christ, I needed him inside me.

When I didn't reply, Grayson arched a brow. "No? Guess I need to tell you something, then."

Shirtless with his pants hanging low on his hips, Grayson crawled onto the bed over me. A sharp gasp flew from my mouth as his bare chest pressed against mine. He took my hands and lifted them over my head, leaving me vulnerable and wanting. And all I could do was beg. "Tell me after."