The Secret (chapter 3)

When the screen lit up again everyone turned their attention to it wanting to know more about what happened.

Bella's pov
I'm still confused as to why everyone's calling Cleo and Emma by different names but I put it aside for now. It's interesting to see what they all went through before I got there. I get to see whole other sides to Cleo and Rikki that I haven't seen before and I also get to know more about the infamous Emma.

Wow I never knew all that stuff that happened to them. I feel like it was so much more serious in the beginning.

No one's pov
Everyone was silent after and concerned about everything they went through when they were so young. Even though they went through probably worse at the same age it was still hard to believe.
"You guys have powers too?"
Davina asked still shocked.
"So your saying all those times we needed a witch or someone with powers you could have done something?"
Marcel asked Emma.
"Well I don't know if you remember but we've never fought someone drenched in water."
Rebekah said back.
"What do you mean? Do they have to have water on them or something?"
Bonnie asked wanting to learn more.
"Well I can control water, Rebekah freezes water, Rikki boils water, and Bella can turn water into jelly basically."
Hayley answered. Everyone was still slightly confused but was accepting it little by little.

Rebekah's pov
I'm so confused. I don't remember half of the things in that video. Then I realize that I must've been moonstruck when all that happened.
"Looks like blondie never lost her attitude"
Damon remarked.
"I don't remember half the stuff in this! Why didn't you guys tell me what I did?"
I screamed at Rikki and Hayley. They just laughed and shrugged.
"Dear sister the only thing you cannot do is relax"
Klaus said while chuckling.
"Shut up Nick!"
He couldn't stop laughing though. I huffed and turned my attention back to the screen.
"Can the next stupid video play now?"
I wined not wanting everyone to be laughing at me.

Hayley's pov
"Oh no" I mumbled under my breath. Why couldn't there be another video on Rebekah, why me? I'm really dreading everyone's reactions.
"Aww you were so cute and innocent back then mom"
Hope said trying to tease me.
"I thought you said you weren't into "teen drama""
Klaus said teasing me even more.
"Haha very funny"
I said sarcastically. Everyone bursted out laughing.
"Now you know how it feels"
Rebekah said in a mocking tone.
"I still don't know why you were wearing that raincoat"
Will said.
"My fish got stuck in the water from the moon pool and we were trying to get him back because he kept floating away"
I heard Rebekah stifling a laugh next to me.
"Hey! That was stressful ok"
"Sorry"
She said barely able to keep back her laughter.

No one's pov
When the video was over no one could hold back their laughter anymore.
"I agree with your friend, that was a cute hat"
Hope said while laughing.
"You're lucky you're my niece"
Rebekah said while playfully hitting her arm. They all laughed for a while more. Hayley, Rebekah, and Emma had really missed each other. They used to rely on each other for everything keeping they're huge secret together.

(A/N)
Hi! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was short but there were a lot of videos in it so I hope that it kind of evens out. Bye!