Take on the World (chapter 12)

The mood changed from light and fun to serious as soon as the next video began. When Josie saw that this was about her and mainly dark Josie she immediately looked away not wanting to relive the worst parts of her life.

Everyone gasped when they saw the things that Josie has done. No one expected her to even be capable of doing those things, and not because she's not powerful enough. They would have never imagined that Josie would consciously hurt anyone.

They all felt bad for the young girl. Most of them knew exactly how she felt, none more than Freya. She has done nothing but want to protect her loved ones and had too denied herself of happiness when it came to protecting her family.

Everyone thought that both the couples in the video were cute. Except fer the Mystic Falls gang because they still can't get over the fact that Klaus was a bad guy. They chose not to say anything about it though because tight now they were almost at peace with each other and they didn't want to know what would happen if someone broke it.

Hope and Josie looked down out of both embarrassment that everyone was seeing this and also out of disgust that they saw their parents getting down.

"Wait I'm dark Josie again?"
Josie said in shock.
"And I hurt Dr. Saltzman?"
Hope said in shock as well. Hope would never intentionally hurt Alaric especially since he's the only father figure she has left now. Everyone else was just shocked.

"Hope, how were you able to turn off your humanity if you haven't accessed your vampire side?"
Hayley asked her daughter.
"I- I must have turned to defeat malivore.... But why would I turn off my humanity"
Hope questioned herself.
"Well you are a Mikaelson, it was kind of inevitable."
Elena commented. Everyone just gave her a seriously look and then went back to ignoring her.

None of the people from Mystic Falls expected there to be another video of their past selves. They were all reminiscing about the past. Although it was a.crazy ride and the things that happened to them were awful but it helped make them who they are today and they wouldn't trade it for anything.

They all looked down in the remembrance of their lost ones. It was sad to see them all again and the pain they went through when they lost them. "For your information I am not the worst gift giver"
Stefan said in defense.

They all laughed at his response. They were glad that it wasn't all sad. It was more bitter sweat, and they were all glad for being able to have known these people and to have all these wonderful memories.

(A/N)
Hi! I know this was short but I had to give you something. I hope you enjoyed!