Rebekah and Hayley (chapter 5)

They were all waiting for the next video to start expecting some more info about mermaids.

When the video started showing the scenes from the originals they were all surprised. They didn't expect that see into their relationship as friends now. The people that were surprised the most were the people from Mystic Falls. They've never seen Rebekah act so genuinely nice. They've only seen the bad side of her, or if they did see the good they always either thought that it was fake or they did something to piss her off again.
"We didn't know blondie was such a softie"
Damon remarked as Rebekah sent him a silent glare.
"Yes well maybe you would if you all weren't trying to kill me all the bloody time"
Rebekah snapped back. Their other friends were shocked to hear that they were trying to kill Emma. They ignored it though thinking it could've been just a metaphor.
"It's so nice that you guys became friends again after all those years"
Bella said kind of sadly because she wished that they were all still close friends.

Everyone was silent and all of the Mikaelsons had tears in their eyes.
"I'm truly sorry Rebekah"
Klaus said looking into his sister's eyes.
"Nick you've already apologized there's nothing to be worried about now"
Whilst the Mikaelsons were sharing a moment and the Scooby Gang was sitting there feeling bad for how they treated them, the mermaids and friends were still confused.
"Did it just say that you're a vampire?"
Lewis asked in disbelief. Everyone went silent especially Hayley and Rebekah.
"Yes, yes it did"
Rebekah answered slowly not wanting the only friends she had left that still thought she was good and pure to think horrible things about her. Luckily for Rebekah before there were chances for more questions another video began to play.

All the Mikaelsons began to silently cry again after seeing her death. Hope was holding onto her mother's hand for dear life as she remembered how hard it was for her after she died. Everyone else was shocked at the lengths that Hayley would go to to save the Mikaelsons and vice versa. All they ever knew about the Mikaelsons were that they only fought for family and were willing to do anything to save each other. But they had no idea that they did the same for other people who weren't related by blood. As for the Mako group they were still trying to wrap their heads around the fact that the Cleo they knew was a werewolf. And also that she had killed people, they couldn't even imagine it.
"It's so hard to believe that you're an actual werewolf"
Rikki said, and Hayley knew she was also talking about all the people they saw her kill in that video.
"Well it's not really a choice you're born with the werewolf curse"
Hayley shared hoping that her old friends wouldn't just write her off as being a monster.

The Mako group was shocked to see this side of Emma. They always knew her as the perfectionist, goody too shoes type of girl and now they're seeing her killing and torturing people. It scared them to think of her like that. Meanwhile the Scooby Gang was thinking "now that's the Rebekah we all know" Damon especially was the one thinking that.
"See now it's not as awkward, at least we know this Rebekah"
Damon said in a mocking tone. Right before Rebekah could tell something back at him she was interrupted by Stefan,
"Shut up Damon"
Rebekah was thankful even though she knew it was probably just because he didn't want to have to break up a fight. To be honest Rebekah was hating all these videos, especially the ones with her in them. She didn't need everyone knowing her private business. Rebekah hated being judged by people especially when they do t know the full story

Everyone had seen something they didn't know existed in that video. Whether it was just supernaturals in general or the fire breathing dragon that Hope killed.
"What in the world was that!?"
Kol asked hope when he saw the part with the dragon.
"It was a dragon"
Hope said while shrugging as if it was seen on a daily basis.
"But dragons don't exist"
Kol rebutted still confused.
"There's a lot of things we thought didn't exist but they do"
Alaric cut in. They all snapped their heads in his direction.
"How come we were never aware of this?"
Rebekah asked while Alaric gave Hope a "seriously" look.
"Really Hope? You were supposed to tell them"
Alaric said still giving Hope the same look.
"Well I didn't want to worry anyone, and besides I had it under control"
She said while shrugging again. Before Hope could get grilled with anymore questions another video began to play.

Well things just got more awkward. Especially for Hope and her parents.
"I know you already know this but we would never trade you in for anything in the whole world."
Hayley said to her daughter, feeling bad about what she considered doing all those years ago.
"It's okay I know mom, and dad"
Hope said looking over to her father at the end. They all nodded in mutual agreement all knowing that nothing could break the love they had for each other.
"We love you hope, always and forever"
Klaus said before all of the other Mikaelsons repeated always and forever. The Scooby Gang still couldn't believe that Klaus could actually love someone. Even if it was his own child, let alone admit that he wanted anything at all. Well everyone thought that except for Caroline, who's seen the good side to Klaus for all these years.

Speaking of the good Caroline saw in Klaus, when they all saw that video no one was surprised. Even Hope who yes, thought it was weird to see her dad with someone like that, was not surprised. Hope didn't mind or care about who her parents were with as long as they were happy, so it was nice to see that side of her dad being shown to someone other than family. It was also a nice change to see that other people saw the good in him and not just all the bad things he'd done. Everyone else though looked over at Stefan wondering if he was ok. Stefan still loved Caroline very much but at the end of the day he just wanted her to be happy. He knew that she moved on a while ago, that's actually what helped him to find peace. Tyler on the other hand was fuming in his seat about to blow. He was so mad that Caroline would chose him in the end after everything he's done. "How could she not see home as the villain?"
He thought to himself getting angrier and angrier. When finally,
"What the hell Caroline?"
Was heard throughout the theatre. Everyone either immediately rolled their eyes or put their head in their hands. Caroline instantly got mad. How dare he think he has any right at all to control even one single thought in her head! They've been broken up for years before he died and now he thinks he can say whatever he wants to her?!
"What Tyler?!"
Before he could continue yelling at her the screen started up again.

(Sorry the video wasn't available but it was the scene from the originals when Tyler is trying to kill a still pregnant Hayley)

Everyone was shocked to their core that someone would try to kill an innocent unborn child just to get revenge on someone.
"That's what you did when you went off on your search for revenge?!"
Caroline screamed at Tyler in disbelief. All Tyler did was stand there not moving. He didn't even have one hint of guilt in his eyes.
"And you tried to make me seem like some monster when you tried to kill an innocent unborn baby!"
Caroline was pissed. All the things that Tyler hated about Klaus was what he became. It's funny because when Tyler was off trying to get revenge, saying that he's doing it because Klaus is a terrible person who would stoup to any level as long as it benefitted him, he's off turning into that same kind of person while Klaus was actually changing for the better of his child.
"I can't believe you"
Caroline looked at him one more time in disgust, leaving him to feel guilty about getting caught. Tyler silently returned to his seat father's away from everyone because no one likes him the tinyest bit right now.