The Worst Day of Loving Someone (chapter 14)

Everyone looked down in remembrance of the loved ones they lost over time. Even the Mako group pit their heads down for a moment of silence, feeling bad for the people who'd passes and they're loved ones.

Hope looked down trying not to cry after seeing her parents actual deaths. She never saw them actually die, she's only heard the stories. Both Josie and Lizzie put a comforting hand on her shoulder knowing what she was going through.

Everyone who knew Josh and Aiden were happy to see that they reunited in the afterlife at peace. They were glad that even though they were dead that they were happy with each other.

Everyone was sitting in silence for the next couple minutes still dazing off, thinking of the people shown in the video.

The mystic falls crew were also thinking about the people they've lost and all shared the same moment with everyone else.

"Well that was depressing wasn't it?"
Rebekah said after wiping a tear away. Everyone slightly chuckled at her comment.

"Whoever brought us in here obviously just wanted to make us sad and mostly uncomfortable sooo...."

Damon said after another moment of silence in the room. Everyone just shook their heads and ignored the Salvatore once again.

For some reason though Hayley and Rebekah felt like they wouldn't see their old friends again for a very long time and felt the urge to at least get their goodbye's out of the way.

They both walked up to Rikki and Bella and gave them a hug.

"What's this for?"
Rikki said, a bit confused as to why they're suddenly hugging them now.

"Well we've been together for so long and were there for each other in the toughest times and I wanted you guys to know that I love you" Hayley said while trying not to tear up again.

"Well you should" Bella replied while chuckling. They all started to laugh and then they had one last group hug with everyone else before they went back to their families.

When Hayley returned she put an arm around Hope and hugged her close to her body. Hope hugged back and just tried to soak up every last minute with her family. Klaus soon came into the hug as well after Hayley yanked him towards them. Hayley whispered, "always and forever"
And then the other two replied right before the same blinding white light engulfed the whole room and everyone was returned to where they came from.

(A/N)
Hi! This is the end of this book, I didn't really know how to end it so sorry if it's horrible😬.
I hope you enjoyed the book and sorry for miss spellings byeeeeeee!!