Clewis (chapter 4)

Hayley and Rebekah were both nervous to see who this next video is going to be about. Yes, while it's fun to see the past and almost re-live it but it's also really embarrassing. As the screen started up again they both held their breath.

By the end of the video everyone was laughing even Lewis himself. He couldn't believe how he acted in highschool. He found it amusing now while yes it was a bit embarrassing being laughed at by strangers, but it was nice to be able to see himself as something other than serious. He loved being a scientist no doubt about that but it was so serious all the time. There was no room for joking around there it was hard to get used to at first. He missed being able to act crazy and make jokes with his friends and do or be who ever he wanted to be because he knew his friends would always love him and be there for him. Lewis was mainly getting all the teasing from his old friends but he did get some from the other groups ( I bet you could guess who).

When the video ended Rebekah knew she would never here the end of it.
"I'm shocked, Rebekah falling in love with yet another man"
Klaus said sarcastically while looking as if he couldn't believe it.
"Yes, yes mock me all you want brother"
They both laughed and left each other alone for the mean time. Rebekah could also sence that Marcel was feeling uneasy. She rolled her eyes and thought, "men, always so jealous" Rebekah put her hand on top of Marcel's showing him her wedding ring. He looked down at their intertwined hands and relaxed a little bit.

When the video started everyone in the room became more intrigued. They all had their own couple drama so it was a nice distraction for everyone else. On the other hand Hayley and Lewis became more and more uncomfortable. It didn't help that Hayley saw Elijah tense at the context in the video. Hayley still didn't know exactly how she felt about Elijah at the moment. Even though she knew that she still loved him and that she probably would forever, it still didn't change the fact that she couldn't ignore everything else that has happened. When the video was over Rebekah and Rikki were trying to tease me and Lewis about how cute we used to be.
"Ah true love"
Rikki said in a voice that sounded like she was in some Disney movie. Rebekah didn't tease her as much because she could tell Elijah was still uncomfortable.

When the video started and they saw Lewis with Charlotte everyone who's met her immediately cringed and became slightly angry. Even Lewis was cringing in his seat wondering what in the world was wrong with him to even consider being with Charlotte over Cleo. Hayley had to admit, it still stung seeing Lewis with her even on a screen. She just hated her so much, she did nothing to deserve the amount of hatred she got from Charlotte. And to think that she was the one who wanted to give her all these chances to become friends with them. Hayley had to calm herself down because she was getting too worked up over it. When the video was over everyone awwed and was secretly rooting for Hayley.
"Why did they have to remind me of that little brat!"
Rebekah exclaimed in frustration.
"Sorry Lewis"
Rebekah apologized awkwardly.
"No it's ok she was a brat I don't know what I ever saw in her"
When he said that last part he looked over at Hayley with apologetic eyes. She looked back at him and mouthed, "it's okay"

When the video ended all of the Mikaelsons had officially hated Charlotte. When they saw how she acted towards Hayley and how she manipulated Lewis all they wanted to do was rip her head off.
"I've always wanted to rip her tiny little head off"
Rebekah mumbled under her breath so only the people with supernatural hearing could her what she said.
"It's alright guys there's no need to get so mad. This happened years ago, I've moved on."
Hayley said that in hopes that it would calm them down. It worked, slightly. But it's better than it was before at least.

(A/N)
The next chapter will be the start of The Originals videos so that'll be fun. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, have a good day.