Sacrifice (chapter 11)

"Why does this sound like a song that would fit Bekah better than our sweet Hope?"
Kol couldn't help but ask.
Rebekah tore off a piece of wood from the seat and threw it at her brother. He caught it, then started laughing.
"Oh shut up you ass"
Rebekah said still annoyed with her brother.
"Oh you love me"
Kol replied.
Davina slapped him, signaling to stop before it got out of hand.

Klaus wished more than anything that either him or Hayley were alive to make sure their daughter was safe.
"Oh what I would give to torture those who tried hurting you"
Klaus said still enraged at the people that would seek to harm his little girl.
"It's ok dad, none of them really hurt me. And the ones that did already payed"
Hope said looking at her father to let him know that she could protect herself. Klaus looked down and smirked, proud of his daughter for making her enemies pay. But at the same time he didn't want her to go too far and end up with countless enemies like him.

All the people from the Salvatore school were happy to finally see something with the super squad in it.
"Finally something with me in it, the real hero"
Lizzie said while flipping her hair.
Everyone just rolled their eyes at her. Then Lizzie bursted out laughing.
"What is it?"
Josie asked.
"I was joking, you're all so serious."
Then Josie and Hope silently whispered to themselves,
"Thank God"
They really didn't want to deal with the person Lizzie used to be. Although she'll always have a bitchy side to her, she's made a lot of progress and let's just say, she's easier to be around now.

"Wait wait wait, did I just see you two merge?!"
Caroline exclaimed in worry for her daughters.
"Well technically yes but it was apart of a plan to get the real Josie back instead of the hot topic version of her"
Lizzie said while shrinking in her seat and using a slightly higher pitched voice. Caroline was both mad and worried for her daughters. She was mad at both the twins and Rick for not keeping her in the loop about this. And she was worries for her daughters because if the plan went wrong then one of them would be dead and she wouldn't even know.

Everyone was again confused as to why they were shown this and were also trying very hard not to laugh.
"Hey I was car sick"
Josie said while pouting. She saw all of their faces trying harder not to laugh now so she just turned around and continued to look at the screen. Josie prayed that whatever video would play next will come on soon.

(A/N)
Hey! I know this is a short chapter but it's Thanksgiving so.... Anyways, hope you enjoyed!