You Have Options (chapter 10)

Everyone was still laughing at the video before, exposing the three girls panda promise. Then a new video started.

Once the video had ended there were an echo of awes in the audience. On the other hand, Hope was silently praying that her dad wouldn't go too crazy over this.

"Who is that?"
Klaus asked with anger present in his voice.
"What boy dares try to be with my daughter!"
Hope slightly shrunk back in her chair in annoyance. She already knew this was coming so she was hardly fazed by it. Although, everyone else in the room that didn't know him were shocked at his reaction.
"Klaus calm down, she's almost eighteen you can't expect her to not have some love interests"
Hayley said showing her annoyance with him through her voice. She then looked over to her daughter who had a look of gratitude on her face.

It took some time but eventually Klaus settled down and wasn't angry anymore. It didn't mean he wanted his little girl to be dating but he also doesn't want her to hate him for being so against it. I guess it's time he finally accepted that his baby girls isn't a baby anymore.

On the other side of the room Caroline shared her agreement with Ethan out loud.
"I agree, I HATED being dropped off at school in a cop car"
Caroline said shuddering in disgust of the memories.
"Honestly, who wouldn't"
Lizzie agreed and shuddered in disgust as well.

Everyone just laughed knowing that only those two would talk about such things in that moment.
"I personally think they're adorable"
Rebekah said gleefully.
Klaus just glared at his sister, not wanting her to encourage this behaviour.
It seemed as though this also provoked Damon to say,
"Great, just what the world needed, another Matt."
Everyone laughed while Elena just smacked his head.

After the video ended it was as if there was a moment of silence for it. No one except the people from the future, were expecting to see this. Everyone from Mako were basically falling over from how cute they all thought they were.
"Wait wait wait, Josie was a pig?"
Lizzie asked out loud.
The whole room erupted in laughter. No one was expecting for her to say that.
"I was but as I said in the video, I chose that so Hope wouldn't find me"
Josie replied looking down still trying to hide her blush.

Then Josie realized something.
"Did you say that you also had a crush on me?"
Josie asked looking at Hope for any sign of an answer.
Hope just looked down trying to hide her face so no one saw the light blush that had appeared on her cheeks.
"Yeah I did"
Hope replied after controlling herself enough to stop blushing and look into Josie's eyes. They both have each other a small smile before looking away again.

Lizzie just rolled her eyes at the two girls antics.

Now it was Lizzie's turn to try and hide her blush from everyone else.
"Wow I didn't know you guys got that much closer in one day"
Josie said just now fully realizing how much closer the two actually got.
"Yeah that was a crazy day for sure"
Hope said remembering the labyrinth game.
"Well now I know how it feels to die in many, many different ways"
Lizzie said still annoyed at the number of times they died in that stupid game.

Everyone in the Mikaelson family were still surprised that Klaus hasn't had another outburst yet. That included Klaus himself. I guess he trusted them more with his daughter that some random boy. He still didn't like the idea of his daughter being with anyone period though.

On the other side of the room Hope and Lizzie kept glancing at each other. They both knew that they sometimes had a connection, but they never really thought much about it. Same goes for Hope and Josie but none of them want to ruin the friendship they now share.

After the video the two girls were just confused.
"Ok now they're just making things up"
Hope said knowing none of that actually happened.
"Yeah none of this happened to us"
Josie said as well.
"At least not like that"
Hope whispered to herself.

(A/N)
Do with that last part what you will. I'm still not sure if I'm going to have anything official happen between the characters but I wanted to give you guys a little something of the ships. Anyways I Hope you enjoyed!