𝟏 [☼♡] • GOJO S. & GETO S.

Written by realityphantom

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Gojo Satoru & Geto Suguru X Reader
• Female reader
• Fluff
• Romantic
• Slight manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

—Note(s): Stupidity, non-sexual intimacy, and slight mentions of blood and bruises.

BANDAGE

BANDAGE

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻ « ► » ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Why am I not surprised to see the both of you in here again?"

She hummed in a tone that was curious, though almost in an annoyed way. The tip of her elbow was stationed atop the armrest of her desk chair, which was rolled right in front of the bed in her dorm room.

And in front of her, on the side of her mattress, sat two blockheads with the most idiotic grins she had ever seen.

"Well, you see," Gojo Satoru—probably the bigger idiot out of the two men—began with that smart-ass tone of his, "Suguru and I have been terribly beaten up during our past mission!" His voice carried all theatricals, and the black-haired man named Geto Suguru next to him nodded just as passionately in agreement. "We are in dire need of aid, as we are too wounded to even bandage ourselves."

"So can you help us, (Y/N)?" Geto questioned immediately after. His head cutely tilted in question at the girl sitting on the swivel chair, and if it wasn't for her irritation with the predicament, she would've compared his look of wonder to a puppy (though, the small bruises that littered his face and body also discredited that image).

(L/N) (Y/N) was not unfamiliar with visits from the two male sorcerers.

Though these little occurrences began happening only a few months ago, they were now beginning to transpire at an exponential rate over time. It began with them requesting medical aid from her one horrible mission when Ieiri Shoko was out on a mission herself, and (L/N) was the only one available at the academy at the time. Then they began visiting her dorm for medical aid after every few missions; And now, it seemed like they showed up with bruises and blood after almost every mission they did.