𝟒 [☆♡] • INUMAKI T.

Written by PuppetFactory

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Inumaki Toge X Reader
• Female reader
• Yandere
• Romantic
• No manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

WARNING(S): Slight gore, mentions of attempted amputation and death, possessiveness, toxicity, some swearing.

—Note(s): This was so fun to write for! :D

LOVE ME

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻     «  ►  »     ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Cover your ears..."

Were the last words you heard before watching your friend die right in front of you. Their eyes rolling white to the back of their head, as blood spurted out from their mouth and dribbled down their chin. Body twisting violently like a soda can as their bones ruptured and cracked in an unnerving and unnatural way. Collapsing to the ground, you could only stare in horror at the former remains of your friend. Deformed to almost no recognition as red oozed out from their innards.

"Salmon Roe."

Looking up at the boy you thought you once knew, you got up to your feet and scowled. The hot bitter sting of angered tears being the only thing you felt at that very moment. "Inumaki!" you screamed, lips trembling from all the adrenaline, "Sh-Shit...what the hell is wrong with you! Get away from me!"

The unmasked boy only stared at you with cold, dead eyes. The body of your friend being the only divider between you and that...monster.

"Kelp," Inumaki raised his hand and waved. Nonchalant to the obviously dead body between you two. "Mustard Leaf?"

"...Fuck off." You bit your lip angrily, throat burning for a scream of pain. "Don't act like you worry for me when you just killed someone."