𝟓 [☾☼♡] • FUSHIGURO M.

Written by SENEON

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Fushiguro Megumi X Reader
• Female reader
• Angst and fluff
• Romantic
• No manga spoilers
• 2nd and 3rd POV

—Note(s): An ancient Japanese AU where it's mythological; enemies to lovers. Minor mentions of blood and foul language. Contains action and martial arts.

ETERNAL YOUTH

ETERNAL YOUTH

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻     «  ►  »     ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Two swords clashed each other.

"Until one of us falls, this worthless battle will end," she spoke. A fearless warrior, a Shogun. She who has never lost a battle, not even once, who comes from the northern part of the earth.

"The one who will be falling is you, Moon Princess," he answered, jumping back and stuck the sword to the ground, kneeling and panting heavily. He who comes from an enemy kingdom.

A powerful warrior that has even more enhanced ability to her. One from a prestigious clan that he had left and was said to be the southern part's strongest.

The battle between the two cardinal opposites has been going on for over a century, making this their 74,680th battles of swords clashing, right at the center of the earth.

The two honorable warriors had became tired of this endless cycle. Fate has not chosen a victor, yet the two gods of the sky has taken their likings to each one of them.

With each opponents receiving the powers of the day and night, from the gods of the sun and moon, their battle evolved using the powers of the two gods who were once siblings, husband and wife.

"I will not fail to let this power go to waste, Megumi of the sun!" you declared and added more energy into your sword, making it glow like a saber. "So will I, (Y/N) of the moon!" Megumi replied and did the same. "Let's settle this pathetic battle right here and right now!"