𝟏 [☾♡] • INUMAKI T.

Written by SENEON

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by -yachii
• Inumaki Toge X Reader
• Female reader
• Angst
• Romantic
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

—Note(s): Slight (?) gore and angst. This kinda bad bro idek 🗿🗿.

MOMENT

MOMENT

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻     «  ►  »     ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The girl in front of him confusedly squinted her eyes in front of a pond.

"I-I remember I placed a small packet of candy somewhere here..." She muttered under her breath, making Maki face-palmed.

The group of four had just became a group of friends not long ago. Though the girl with (E/C) eyes hated battles, she was recruited by Gojo to be a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

One thing about (L/N) (Y/N) is; she was very forgetful. Some may say (Y/N) was clumsy too, but her technique; mind control, gave her a forgetful personality as a side effect.

"Tuna tuna."

Instantly, (Y/N)'s face lightened up in delight, "Thanks ingredient guy!" She then hurried to the other direction and found her desired candy sitting at a bench. "Is she okay to have in the group?" Maki placed her hands on her hips as Panda shrugged. "She's a Grade 2 Sorcerer so probably... But boy oh boy she's one forgetful one..."

Panda shifted his gaze to Inumaki who seems to be doing weird dance moves with (Y/N). She was laughing at him, appearing to be quite a cheerful individual. And Inumaki, seems to have taken a liking to the young (L/N).

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Inumaki-san what're you doing up late at night?" (Y/N) sat down beside him and tilted her head to look at his face. The moon shined on the two of them, giving them an illuminated glowing look.