𝟒 [☾☼♡] • MAHITO

Written by -CHEWIE-

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by olivia420667
• Mahito X Reader
• Female/Gender neutral reader
• Fluff to angst
• Romanic
• No manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

WARNING(S): Mentions of gore.

RUINS

RUINS

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻ « ► » ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You had always been over competitive, ever since you were little. Bathroom breaks? You were always the first one out. Eating meals? You were done before the others could even take the first bite.

Now that you are on your own, seeking affection from something literally inhuman. Mahito leaned on you, backs against each other in an intense game of Mario Kart 8, both anticipating at the sight of the golden first place trophy. You and Mahito shared the same mindset, competition was your love language unconsciously.

"Son of a-" your curse was cut off by a screech of comedic terror as a blue shell crashed on to your kart, Mahito's avatar zooming past you.

In despair of him hitting the finish line before you had, you sunk to the floor below. His cheering drowned out the music of the television's speakers.

You took your loss with a simple, "Good game, I'll get you next time."

"Whatever you say~" he would sing out, sitting on the floor next to you.

His forearms were perched up on his knees while his legs were positioned criss-crossed. You weren't genuinely sad about the loss, maybe a little bummed but nothing to hold negative feelings over.

It was just a game after all.

Mahito grabbed your hand with care, the smile that was on his face nowhere near present anymore. Confusion with a tinge of raw fear bore into your system as his heterochromatic eyes made their way evidently closer to yours. His eyes were wide, freakishly wide. The two of you were alone, the disgusting aroma of the sewers shrouded your senses.

"...What are you doing?" Your voice was hushed, the sweat developing on your forehead didn't go unnoticed.

He was inhuman in every single way, he could kill you effortlessly and leave you in unidentifiable pieces.

Mahito didn't move, "I saw that humans value eye contact, I want to feel close to you."

"You're not supposed to go at it like that, you just look creepy!"

You pressed his forehead against yours, his eyes squeezed shut once you had made contact with his skin. You had stayed like that for a few moments before his head had sunk to your shoulder, you softly patted the top of his head.

"I want to make you happy, even if we aren't..." he paused, his face away from you, "...even if we aren't the same."

You hummed in acknowledgement, "You're doing fine," your reassurance didn't fix his mood, "It's hard on me too, there's a big barrier between how we live and survive."

He didn't understand what you meant, but he didn't question any clarification. The silence wasn't comfortable. The weight on your shoulder made your arm sore, and the way he clinged to your forearm made your skin bruise. Unconsciously, he completely clinged on to you with no intention of letting go. You decided to squeeze his arm back as a way to wake him up from his trance.

He depended on you, and only you at this moment.

"Hey... That hurts..." you attempted to get him off of you, shaking his body in a pathetic try to stop.

He was completely spaced out, not noticing how his own grip on your arm only got tighter. You swallowed a scream, rocking your body forcefully against his to knock him off. You could feel the bones inside your arm collapse within his fists, the edges piercing your muscles. Tears pricked out from the corner of your eyes.

A shriek left your throat in agony.

Mahito completely snapped out of his mindset once your voice had reached his ears. He could feel the foreign warmth of your blood on his hands and legs, your broken and shattered arm within his grasp. Your skin was swollen and a deep fleshy purple, the red of your crushed muscle painting the surface of your epidermis.

Your cries were loud, sending him into a panic once he had processed what he had just done. What he did unconsciously. He didn't know where to go, he didn't have any money for a hospital nor anything second hand. With haste he scooped you into his arms, only for you to struggle against him. You rolled out of his grasp, dropping onto the floor.

Terror was in your eyes, and something sinister rippled throughout his body. Excitement.

His mind couldn't help but think of all his previous victims, their faces were all the same moments before he slaughtered them. His lips were curled, his cheeks meeting his eyes in a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling at me, don't smile at me like that... I thought we were..."

You couldn't finish your sentence, another wave of pain washed over you. A voice in the back of Mahito's mind begged him to stop, so rethink and adapt to what the situation had called for. He thought of all the moments he had shared with you previously, how that sort of happiness would likely never happen again without you present with him.

Regret and guilt washed over him, the newfound adrenaline in the exhilaration was replaced. His voice was soft as he consoled you, you batted him awake with weak limbs. Blood continued to trickle down your limb, you were now sitting in a small pool of it.

"I didn't mean it to happen, it was an accident and it won't happen again," his voice fell on your deaf ears.

"Drop dead."

He begged you not to move, that he would figure it out soon. He would relieve your pain as quickly as he could. You weren't even fixated on the face you were bleeding out anymore. Nor the fact your limb was completely crushed in.

It was his disgusting smile that haunted you. 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by -CHEWIE-

┌──────────────┐JUJUTSU RADIO└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐
JUJUTSU
RADIO
└──────────────┘