𝟐 [☼♡] • NANAMI K.

Written by -CHEWIE-

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Nanami Kento X Reader
• Gender neutral reader
• Fluff
• Romantic
• Manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

• Not a request• Nanami Kento X Reader• Gender neutral reader • Fluff • Romantic • Manga spoilers • 2nd POV

HOME

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻     «  ►  »     ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Your eyes always seemed to settle on his hands. The way he adjusted his tie, or the way he wrote his name on his paperwork. Everything about the way they moved seemed to allure, but you couldn't help but notice how naked they looked. Handsome, well mannered, there was no way he wasn't married.

You'd been working under Nanami Kento for an entire year starting today, your first anniversary inside the office. Your job consisted of filing damages caused by the curses he fought and dealing with the legal charges. You didn't do any fighting, but you knew how dangerous it was, the only reason you were working on him to begin with was because your previous partner was brutally killed.

He sauntered into the small space you sat in to retrieve papers you had prepared, his next assignment. Your eyes didn't meet, they were fixated where they always were. His hands were naked, just as they usually were. No wedding band, no scars, flawless and unbothered skin. The sides of his fingers a little chapped from the constant abuse on his trimmed fingernails.

No words or speech were exchanged unless it was necessary, it was better for the both of you. It made you feel more distant, that was perfect. He stayed longer than you intended him to, reading through the text present to him.

"As of today, I've been working under you for an entire year. Isn't that neat?"

He didn't reply to your attempt at small talk except quietly humming in response. You followed his eyes as they skimmed through the texts.