𝟕 [☾☼♡] • FUSHIGURO M.

Written by SENEON

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by yuquinzel
• Fushiguro Megumi X Reader
• Female reader
• Fluff, slight angst
• Romantic
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

—Note(s): hi vivy, i write for u 😼💯 | does not follow jjk plot; roommate! au 🙏

INTO THE LIGHT

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻ « ► » ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Muffled cries can be heard inaudibly, if listened closely enough, from Megumi's room as he was walking back to it.

The male with black hair that seemed to be pointed in every direction immediately paused in his tracks upon hearing the voice of his roommate screamed. The sudden sound shocked him. L/N Y/N was usually a shy girl, so why was she screaming all of a sudden?

The scream sounded like a frustrated and painful one that needs to be let out if not the built up emotions while starting to rage inside. It somewhat struck something in Megumi's chest— that he moved by instinct and burst into the room without knocking.

There in the female's section of the room, she laid on her chest, tears spilling out from the corner of her eyes.  Her face was strained, red and puffy from the release of emotions. Y/N too, had an exhausted expression displayed.

"Are... are you okay..?" He managed to ask her after being speechless at the sight of the usually jovial female in such a state of despair. Megumi closed the door ever so gently and began to walk her F/C piece of furniture.

He might not look like it, but he has a deep affection towards the female, often being the one by her side more than her other two friends did; Nobara and Yuji. The male did not want to share the same room with Yuji because of how loud and annoying he could be, and chose to be with an anonymous student that he didn't know.

Now Megumi would throw his pride away just to see the girl smile like how she always did for him. Even the slightest curve would cheer his already shitty day up.

"... of course— course not, idiot!" She managed to choke the words of the obvious out, burying her face into her soaked pillow. Megumi was left to frown, instantly regretting that he even asked that when she looked just as horrible as a girl getting dumped by her boyfriend. Luckily she wore no makeup to add up the horribleness.

Once he thought about all the possibilities that could've been the cause of the girl in this state, he took a seat down on the floorboard just beside her bed. "You failed your exams didn't you?" Ah yes, that one word that everyone despises. The noun that could strip one's happiness and hope away— the downfall of a student.

The female lifted her head up to face the male, only to be met with his black spiky hair. He smelled like an ocean breeze body wash with an undertone of pen ink, which was bliss to her nose. "Well what are your results then?"

"I aced it," was bluntly replied by Megumi, a smirk forming at the side of his lips. That made the female burst another scream of frustration, and she would then express her emotions towards him.

"Damn you—! You didn't even study! I spent the whole week coiling up in my bed just to memorize all these formulas so I can be in the same class with you because I want to be with you and YOU... you— you were out partying with Kugisaki-san and Itadori-san!! That's just unfair when I was clearly doing it for YOU!"

No words were said, because the rant she let out on her roommate was so sudden and unexpected. The sentences were all jumbled up, some things that shouldn't be said were let out. And when Y/N realised it, she slapped her mouth close, glossy eyes widened in the process.

"Fushiguro-san I—"

"I can help you study, because I want to study in the same class as you too," he interrupted her, looking down on the ground. A field of roses then began to crawl beneath his cheeks, painting it a light hue of red. She just confessed to him without knowing and he accepted it, it was the perfect moment to put a smile on her face.

"So stop crying, it's not nice to see you like that. I want to see you smile, Y/N." Megumi glanced behind, a tiny smile painted on his face that seemed to light up her crumbled and dark world.

By now, the tears have stopped themselves from flowing down her eyes and what was left was stained with tears and a puffy face. A blush too, formed on her cheeks soon enough the moment his smile grew wider. "I... uh, uhm— t-thank you...?"

She had never seen Megumi so sweet and caring before, not a single blush or even such a wide smile, so that was a sight that seemed to put her at ease. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have the smartest student in the college of Tokyo Jujutsu High to tutor her. Megumi gets to find a reason to spend more time with her rather than being dragged around by his two idiotic best friends.

The female fell even harder for the male after the simple conversation that lifted their soul's spirits, and he would show the same smile for her in return for being the sun to his moon.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by SENEON

┌──────────────┐JUJUTSU RADIO└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐
JUJUTSU
RADIO
└──────────────┘